50.peed on girlfriend face prank

Nova pov

I turned the camera on.I turn the  water on in the sink.I grabbed a empty bottle.I fill the bottle up with warm water.I poke a hole in the cap.

"Okay,dj squad.dee is napping right now.I am going acting like I peed on her face.maybe she will stop making jokes about my family jewel."then I went to the room.I sent the camera up.I stood next to dee who laying at the side of the bed.I squirt the water in her face.I place the bottle under the bed when she started moving.I acted like I will pulling my pants.

"Shit."I mumbled.she sat up.

"What the fuck!"she said.then she punched me.I step back and trip over a shoe.

"Why the fuck!would you do that!?!"she yelled.she kicked me.

"My bad."

"That's disrespectful!I ain't no toilet!"she slapped again.I grabbed her hand.she slapped me with the other one.I grabbed that one too.

"Get your pissy hands off me!"she said

"Chill."

"Chill?you fucking pissed on me like I am tree with a dog marking his territory."

"Well you are mine."

"I ain't no object you can pee on!!!"

"But you look like one."then she kneed me in the nuts.I let go of her.

"stop playing with me!"she said.then she slapped me again.

"Its prank!chill!"

"How?"

"I will show you the video."then I walked to the camera.

"Like,comment nova nation and subscribe."

"If you like this stupid prank.you can't be on my team."said dee.I rolled my eyes.