55.labor prank?

Dee pov

I was chilling in the living room.nova walked out our room with a clear tank.we getting a fish?

"Dee,babe.don't panic."said nova

"Why?"I asked.

"Please don't panic.dee.I didn't tell you this but I brought a pet snake.and it got out."he said .he playing right?

"You brought a pet snake?"i asked

"Yeah.i brought it this morning and it got out."he said.

"What?"maybe I not hearing him correctly.

"Help me find it." He said.he put the tank on the floor.

"Find it?you serious?"

"Yes.and its still got it poisonous fangs." He said.

"You not helping you!"

"You said you wanted a exotic pet."he said

"No i didn't.I don't even like snakes!"

"Listen.I need to find my snake."he said

"Nova,you go get my keys."

"Babe,we need to find it.we live here."he said while looking around the room.

"I am not finding nothing."

"I lost my snake."he said.

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Dee,I paid $200 for that snake Help me find it.his name is louis."he said.

"Forget about how much you paid for it.I am worried about getting bitten."I stood up on the couch arm.

"Louissssss."he said.

"nova,you stupid."

"Louis!"he said.he started crying.

"are you crying over a snake."I raised an eyebrow

"You know what i need to get here with your stupid ass."nova started laughing.

"Its prank."he said.I got down from the couch arm.

"You thought I was stupid.I brought a empty tank and put sand in it."he said.I rolled my eyes.

"Wack prank."

"Well I could call up my snake plug."he said.then I felt something wet go down my leg.

"Dee you good?"he asked.

"No.I think my water just broke."then nova quickly loaded the car up with my bags.I started feeling contractions.i lean of the wall for support.Then I noticed nova didn't come back in the house.did this idiot just leave me?!I grabbed my phone out my pocket.I called him.he answered.

"You idiot!"

"My bad!I am sorry!"said nova.I hanged up.I feel another contraction.I tried stay calm.a few mintues later nova ran in the house and help me to the car.

~later

Nova took the camera out.

"No."I rubbed my eyes.

"why not?"he asked.

"i look ugly."I wearing a hospital dress and my hair is in meesy bun.

"You look beautiful."he turned the camera on.

"Look at my beautiful baby mama."he smirked.

"don't call me that."I glared at him.

"dj squad meet Jezebel katie franceschi."he showed Jezebel who sleeping in my arms.

"ayo,since she came early. she get to go to her baby shower next weekend."

"and the gender reveal next month."he said.