16. 1,000 cups prank on girlfriend

Nova POV

I turned the camera on.

"What's up DJ squad?today doing a extreme prank on Dee.I am the 1,000 cups prank.right now Dee is sleeping."I said to camera.I checked my phone.

"Its 7am.so,she won't be up for awhile.then its Saturday so she going sleep longer.anyways I going place the cups all on the floor with water in them."then I place the camera on the dresser.I started in the corner of the room.I place a lot cup down and pour s little water in them.it took 30 mins but I was done.

Dee POV

I woke up.I checked my phone.I sat up.I notice there was red cups everywhere.

"Julio Francheschi!"nova walked to doorway with his phone recording.

"Julio,why?"

"Its prank wars,baby."said nova.

"Julio,why you playing?!"

"Jump over it."I glared at him.it too of a leap to get to the door.

"Move the cups."

"S."he moved one cup.

"O"he moved one cup

"M.e"he moved two cups.

"Julio I need Piss.move all the cups."

"Sounds like a you problem."I glared at him.I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.he ducked.I sighed.I step on one cup.it broke and water was in it.thats cold!

"You put water in them!?!

"Well duh."

"Okay.bet!I will get you back for this."I quickly walked out the room.my foot was wet.

"Clean this up."I went to the bathroom.after I was done I walked back to the room.nova was picking up the cups.

"Just remember.karma is a bitch."