49.small wee wee prank

Idea by: kenzieayannaa
Dee pov

I turned the camera on.

"What's up dj gang?"i whispered.

"Today I am doing you got a small dick or wee wee on nova.I think nova too confident about his body.I don't know if this will work.but we will see."then I put the camera on the dresser and hid it little.i sat on the bed.

"Nova!"

"What?"he yelled from living room.

"Can you get some pickles and the peanut butter jar!"

"Yeah."he yelled back.then he walked in the room and give me the stuff.

"You have weird cravings."hw said.I rolled my eyes.

"I know what I am not craving for is that small wee wee you got."nova raised an eyebrow.

"Me and you both know I ain't small."said nova.he put his hands in his sweatpants pockets.I shrugged

"This pickle looks bigger then you."

"Stop playing,dee."he said.

"I rather give head to this pickle than you."

"Stop acting you don't like this dick."

"You are right.I need to stop hyping your head up with lies."

"Dee.do I need to show you again?"

"Why you want to show me your balls that doesn't have a dick in between."

"I have a dick!"

"I don't know how the doctor know your was a boy with that small dingly."

"Well this dick impregnated you."

"No you Didn't.a sperm donor did."

"Sperm donor?"he looked confused.

"Yeah.that when a female get insem-"

"I know what it is.and since you amnesia.I will show you what dick impregnated you."he said.he  pull his sweatpants and pull out his penis.now I have censor the video.great more work for me to do.

"Where is your underwear?"

"Not on me.now tell me diamond.I am small?"he smirked.

"Yup."i smirked.he pulled his sweatpants.he left the room.I rolled my eyes.

"Big baby."then I grabbed the camera.i went to the living room.he was watching tv.

"Its a prank."

"Okay.akei akei get out my face."he said with an attitude.great now I have hype his ego back up.

"Anyways like, comment deeblock,and subscribe."then I turned the camera off.

"Now come papi.I will make you feel better."nova got happy.