15.fainting prank on boyfriend

~one week later~
Dee POV

I turn my car radio off.I turned my camera on on phone.

"What's popping,DJ squad?right now nova not with me.and you know what that means.its time to prank da ass!this morning i donated some blood."i said to the camera.i showed the bandage on my forearm.

"now mind y'all I didn't go home.I went Jae crib.so,nova still thinks I am still at the doctor office.normally after you donate some blood they say to rest for few hours.I did at Jae house.so,now this where the pranks comes in.I am driving home right now.when I get home I am going act like a light head and dizzy from donating blood.then I going faint.we going get his reaction."then I ended the video.I parked my car.I walked in the house.

"Where you at?"

"In the backyard."said nova.I went to the backyard.he was sitting under the tree.

"I am on Instagram live.come say hi."said nova.I went to him.I took the phone.I started acting like I am taking selfies.

"Dee,this a live not a photoshoot."said nova.he took his phone back.I went back inside.I grabbed the camera.I set it up in the living room.I sat on the couch waited until nova walked in the living room.

"You were there for hours."said nova.

"Its was a long line."I rub my temple.

"You okay?"

"I am little light head."

"You need to lay down."said nova.

"Yeah."I stood up.I walk a little and pretend to almost balance.nova rush my side.

"You cool?"

"Yeah.I am straight.move."he moved back.I step froward and collapsed to the floor.I squint my eyes a little.

"Dee.Dee."said nova.he patted the side of face.

"Diamond,can you hear me?"

"Huh."I said softly.

"Dee,did you donate all your blood dog damn?"I tried to stand up.I fell to the floor but nova caught me before I hit the ground.

"Dee.stay with me."said nova.he gently place me on the floor.he pulled his phone.he put it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Babe.babe.its just a prank."He hanged up.

"Stop playing like that."said nova.I got the camera out its hiding spot.

"Deeblock,we back in business.nova say Deeblock is the best block."Nova did the middle finger.

"until we get those test results back for you."

"Dee,I am clean!"

"I am just double checking."

"That prank got you paranoid now."

"You damn right."

"I don't have nothing!"

"anyways Deeblock we are making a come back.if you like this prank hit that thumbs up and subscribe."then I turned the camera off.

"That was mess up Dee."

"No,it was entertaining."