17.storytime

Nova POV

I put the camera on the dresser.dee sat next to me.i turned the camera on.

"What's up,DJ squad."

"What's popping?"said Dee.

"Today,we are doing storytime."

"About the time we met."said Dee.

"Dee,you want to share your side of the Story?"she tried not laughed.

"No."

"Okay.I was walked through the mall when Dee literally bumped into me."Dee pushed me

"Stop lieing.y'all he bump into me cuz he wasn't watching where he was going."

"Anyways I accidentally bumped into her.she dropped her phone."

"He broke my phone."

"Dee,this is my side of the story.ssh.so,she dropped her phone.so,she started cussing me out.keep mind the phone only had a crack in it."

"A big one!"said Dee.

"What part of ssh didn't you understand?"she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways,her phone was cracked.so,she was cussing me out.then she snatched my phone out my hand.what did you said when you took my phone?"

"I said you not getting your phone back until I get a new one."

"Now you didn't say it like that.she trying to be proper and shit.say it like you did last time."Dee started laughing.

"Yew ain't getting yewr shit back lor boy until yew get me a new one."

"then Dee walked away.I went to apple store.I got her phone fixed.luckily for me.she didn't have a code on her phone.so I called my phone on hers.then we start talking."

"And I didn't get my phone back until one month later.we went met up at the mall again."said Dee.

"Now we really didn't made it official until 6 months later.Cuz of cough cough Dee cough."

"dumby,you don't say cough.you fake cough.and the only reason i say yes to be his girlfriend is cuz he is persistent.cuz I was going made you stay in friend zone until one year."said dee

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"if you like this video.smash that like button,comment some challenges you want us to do,and subscribe"I turned the camera off.

"You want to edit this one or you want me too?"

"I got it."said Dee.