38.ignoring my boyfriend prank

Idea by:kkellogg25
Dee pov

"What's sup DJ squad.today i am doing the ignoring my boyfriend prank.right now am picking nova up from work since his car was acting up this morning.I sent up camera in the room and living room at the house.yeah we upgraded to three camera.third is the one I am using now.I probably set the camera up right here."I moved the camera to corner of the car.I drove the car to his job.nova hopped in.he kissed my cheek.

"Dee,something funny happened today."said nova.I nodded.

"There was this lady who trying to dance with a bottle of soda."he laughed.

"Uh."then nova talking random stuff and I pretend to have no interest in it.we went in the house.nova went to the room.I turn the living room camera on.I sat on the couch.I played on my phone when nova walked in.he laid next to me with his head on lap.

"How was your day?"asked nova.I shrugged.

"Okay what happened?"I ignore that question.

"Dee who pissed you off?"he sat up and looked at me.I didn't look up from my phone.

"Dee,are you listening to me?"I didn't answer him.I went to the kitchen.he followed me.he sat on the counter.I grabbed a water bottle.

"Dee,you okay?"he grabbed my arm and pull me to him.so I stood in between his legs.I didn't answer.I went to the room.I turnbthe camera on.I lay on the bed.nova came in.He sat next to me.

"You good?"asked nova.I didn't reply.I continue to look at the tv.He turn the tv off.

"Dee look at me."i didn't.I look at the window.he grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him.

"Are you ignoring me?"I push his hand off my chin.I started playing on my phone.he snatched my phone out my hand.he put in his back pockets.

"What did I do to you?"I stare at him.

"Dee just tell me.so we can work this out."I look at the wall.

"Dee come on.tell me"he grabbed my chin and turned my head to face.I saw sadness and confusion in his eyes.I kissed him.

"chill.get out ya feelings.its prank."

"Where the camera?"asked nova.

"Next to the tv."he grabbed the camera and handed it to me.

"Squad I got him good."nova rolled his eyes.

"Like,comment and subscribe."