let's adventure

Michael continues to cry, and I continue to hold him in my arms. I've never seen him cry, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. His familiar smiling eyes, are now red and full of tears. It truly breaks my heart. So much, that I'm also crying intensely.
"Shall we go?" Michael sniffled, after minutes of crying.
"You can't drive like this, it's not safe baby." I say, stroking the side of his smooth cheek my fingers. His cheek has tear streaks running down it.
"Okay. I can call Benjamin or Simon to come pick us in my limo." He says, nodding his head. This makes his curls fall over his face, so I brush them back with my hand.
Minutes later, the limo pulls up next to us.
"Hey Mike!" Simon shouts, out the open window of the limo. Michael and I get out the car and into the limo.
"Mike?" Benjamin queries, as Michael never answered. He clearly wasn't his usual happy self.
"Is he ok?" Simon mouthed to me. I just looked at him and shook my head gently.
"To Neverland?" Benjamin asked, moving on, as Michael clearly didn't want to talk.
Michael nodded, but only I could see him as Ben and Simon were behind the dark glass now.
"Yes please", I said for Michael, as we swerved out the driveway and off into the night.
I sat at the back of the limo, on the black leather seats. Michael scooted over to me, and rested his head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his curls, and kissed the top of his head. I hated him being this upset, but I'm glad that I'm here for him and can help.
"Belle?" Michael said, halfway through the journey of silence.
"Yes, baby?" I say, softly.
"Can you come in my room tonight?" He sighed.
"Of course, Michael." I responded. I'd never been to Neverland, but I knew it was massive and I'd probably get scared being anywhere but beside Michael all night. He pulled his head up and kissed my cheek gently.
"I love you", Michael breathed.
"I love you." I said instantly.
We soon arrived at the glorious gates of Neverland. Michael was fast asleep on my shoulder now, he's had a long night. I felt the car stop at the gates, and a muffled voice through an automated machine.
"Name?" The anonymous voice said.
"It's Simon. We're with Michael."
I then hear a beep, and see the gates open wide through the windows all around me. We drove in on the smooth ground, it barely felt like we were moving it was so flat; I felt like I was on cloud.
I peer out the window to see masses of open land and greenery. I then notice a silhouette of Ferris wheel, and multiple other fairground rides. A little red train, a water slide, a zoo, a house. Everything.
We pull up beside the house-looking building and the limo comes to a holt.
I shake Michael's arm gently, "Baby, we're here", I whisper.
He sits up slowly and yawns. We hop out the limo and I see Neverland properly with my own eyes. It's illuminated by fairy lights, that traipse between the trees, and by the fairground rides flashing signs.
"What d'ya think?" Michael says, in a small voice.
"It's astonishing, you designed it?" I said, beaming at Michael. He nodded and a small smile appeared on his face. But then it disappeared. I thought for a moment, then it came to me.
"Let's explore." I said, taking Michael's hand and walking away from the house. He was walking so slowly, I felt I was dragging him.
"Baby, it's 11pm. And it's pitch black!" He groaned.
"Good thing you have lights everywhere", I said with a tease wink.
He stops walking, then smirks.
"A smile!" I shout, throwing my hands in the air and walking towards him, "I missed that smile."
"I'm so lucky to have you." He added, putting his arm around me and pulling me into my chest.
"I know." I joke, giggling. "Let's go!"
We run off towards the fairground rides and then have the struggle of which to pick first.
"The swings!" Michael exclaimed. It made me instantly smile, that he was being happy again. When you have a happy Michael, you can never truly be sad.
"You call them the swings?" I scoff.
"What would you call it?" He laughs.
"The...massive, terrifying seats on the end of...strings?" I say, looking up at the ride. It had a thick, red base covered in golden lights. And at the top, loads of chains fell, each with a seat on the end, so that when it span round you would fly outwards on the chain. It looked unsafe, but I didn't care at this point.
"Let's go." I chuckle, running up the metal steps to the ride. I turn to see Michael sat on a two-person swing. He pats the swing attached to his. I frolicking over and sit down, pulling the silver, chunky safety harness over me.
"You ready?" Michael says, with a huge, wide smile. I gulp.
"Yes?" I say with uncertainty, but excitement.
The man in the box, starts the ride. He must work cold, long night shifts and barely do anything, but the pay is probably worth it.
We rise up in our seats, until we are level with the tallest trees. Michael grabs my hand and squeezes it, letting out a squeal of excitement. We begin to spin rapidly, while rising up and down.
At this point, I'm screaming so much Michael is probably deaf. I look at him, and he's just in fits of laughter. I don't know how someone can go on this and laugh but if anyone would, it's Michael Joseph Jackson.
He looks so at peace with the world, as his hair flies back because of the wind due to this ride. His eyes are smiling again, and his teeth glisten as he laughs insanely loud.
"Belle!" He shouts as we spin, he's still laughing.
We eventually disembark the ride, and I can't walk in a straight line. It looks like the world is spinning. It's like I'm on drugs or something. But I didn't care, Michael was elated and that was the whole point of this exploration.
"Like it?" Michael laughed, as I stumble around.
"Mmm...loved that." I say, trying not to throw up. He put his arm round my waist, still giggling like a kid, and kissed the top of my hair.
I loved Michael's childish qualities. He made me feel like a kid again. Like I had no worries, no responsibilities, no problems. I was just free. He made me feel like that, by doing nothing. Just being him.
Many rides later, we decide to go back to get some sleep.
"I can't believe you can just go on that whenever you want." I say, while stuffing my cotton candy in my mouth. Michael grabs some from my stick and stuffs it in his mouth too.
"It is amazing." He says, smiling.
We arrive at his house, and he pushes open the front door. Behind it is a hall-like room. The floors were glossy, dark red/brown wood. At the end, was a fireplace in the middle of a stone wall. A wooden staircase led upstairs, with bamboo-style banisters. The whole room felt so grand, but at the same time, normal. I fell in love.
"Michael, wow." I say, raising my eyebrows.
"I knew you'd like it." He chuckled, flicking on the lights. "You hungry or anything?"
"I'll have a drink." I say, hanging my jacket on the golden hooks on the wall.
"Ok, be right back." Michael says, jogging off through a door to what I presume is the kitchen. I stroll over to the couch beside the fire, taking in all the view. It was breathtaking. The walls had beautiful artwork hanging, probably originals. I collapsed onto a red, dreamy couch and sunk into it like a glove. Why was his couch so comfy compared to mine?
Michael walked in holding a bottle of wine and a bottle of water.
"I didn't know what you were in the mood for." He laughed, placing them on the big, glass table beside me.
"I'll have both." I laugh, and begin to yawn. Michael sits beside me, and I put my head on his lap and stroke his leg with my hand.
I slowly drift off to sleep, to Michael's sweet touch, as he plays with my curly, dark hair.

Michael's POV

Belle just fell asleep, her head on my lap. She looked so cute and sexy at the same time. This woman has so much power over me. I never thought this night could end up anywhere near good, but it did. She made me completely forget my argument with Joseph. She made me laugh, and enjoy the moment. She generally makes me so much more of a happy person, and I will never not thank her for that.
I play with her thick, curly hair and look around. Out the windows, I could see the fairground rides bright lights creating a glow in the air. I look of the next window, and see a dark figure.
I squint, and it's definitely a person. But all I could see is a black outline. They were close to the window, and could obviously see in.
A shiver went down my spine.