don't flatter urself, babe

Belle's POV

Hours later, the sun has almost gone down leaving behind a warm golden, ombré sky. The kitchen is illuminated with colour from the sky glowing through the window. The glass double doors are wide open, letting the summer air flow in. The heavenly aroma of freshly cut grass fills the kitchen, as Janet and I prepare dinner.
"How long has the spaghetti got left?" I say, stirring the pasta in the pan of boiling water. Janet strolls over and glances into the pan.
"It looks done to me." She shrugs, walking back over to the other side of the kitchen, to continue grating the cheese. I pour the spaghetti into a colander over the sink and shake out the excess hot water.
"What is he doing?" I giggle, gazing out the window at Michael. He's been throwing this huge, checkered picnic blanket about for the past 10 minutes. Every time he throws it out, it scrunches on the floor, it gets blown back onto him by the faint summer wind.
"He's such a nut." Janet laughs, shaking her head beside me. Michaels perfectionism makes him take ten times more time doing a simple task than the average person, but it is worth it. Eventually.
"I think that's enough cheese!" I exclaim, looking at Janet's mound of grated cheese on the board. "It's dinner for 3 people!"
"Better safe than sorry." Janet scoffs, sprinkling the cheese onto the three bowls of spaghetti I prepared.
"Do we need anything else?" I say, studying the tray in my hands. Spaghetti, breadsticks, fruits, bottled drinks, chips. That should be enough.
"No, girl. Let's go!" Janet squeals, with a huge grin plastered on her face. We step out of the open glass doors and down onto the warm grass. The heat of the grass warmed my bare feet, the wind gently blowing my playsuit around my body.
"Ah! I need you guys to sit on this blanket. Every time I get up, it blows away!" Michael scoffs in frustration.
"You mean hello, thank you for making dinner?" Janet says, her voice filled with sassiness.
"I'm sorry, thank you guys. I should of helped. It smells good." Michael says, raising his eyebrows at us.
"You're welcome, baby." I say gently, placing the tray of food onto the soft blanket on the grass. I sit down beside Michael, and kiss the top of his head. Janet takes a seat opposite us, and her eyes suddenly widen.
"I forgot forks, be right back." She jumps up and frolics back into the house. Michael places his hand on my thigh, and flashes an adorable grin at me.
"What's that for?" I say, scrunching my nose in response to his cuteness.
"I'm so happy with you, haven't you noticed?" He said, stroking my check with the back of his soft hand.
"You're too cute, Michael." I say, meaning every word. When he smiles, I want to scrunch up into a ball and scream, for some reason.
"You are. You know we go on tour tomorrow?" Michael says, raising his eyebrows.
"Oh yeah, somehow it passed my mind. I've been having so much fun." I reply, twisting Michael's curls between my fingers.
"And we will on tour. Remember the tour bus? We can sit together." He said excitedly.
"I should hope so." I giggle.
"Shut up." Michael snickers, his hand on my waist.
"You really can't keep you're hands off me today, can you?" I raise my eyebrows. He's been all over me since we woke up, not that I'm complaining.
"I can too!" He says, raising his arms up in surrender. "Want me to prove it?"
"Hmm, I'm not sure." I say, crossing my legs on the blanket.
"That's because you couldn't do it either. I'm just too irresistible." Michael said, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Don't flatter yourself, babe." I joke, "It's on, let's do it."
"Ok, starting now." Michael nods, shuffling a few inches away from me.
"Got them." Janet exclaims, sitting back down on the blanket with a sigh.
"Thank you." I say, taking a fork and stabbing my spaghetti. I see Michael looking at me in the corner of my eye, so I look up at him. His warm, brown eyes quickly dart away from me, a smile forming on his lips. I chuckle and shake my head, looking down into my pasta.
"How long is tour?" Janet questions, chewing her pasta.
"About 2 years. But the shows are more spread out than any Jackson's tour I've done." Michael responds, before taking a sip of his water.
"Damn, that's dedication. I'd get way too tired." Janet raises her eyebrows.
"I'm so excited for it to start, I've never performed for such a crowd." I blurt.
"It's gonna be crazy. People will be fainting all over you're ass." Janet glances at Michael, making a chuckle escape his sweet lips.
"Do we travel and sleep on the bus, or stop at hotels?" I ask out of genuine curiosity.
"Sometimes we will stay on the bus, if it's only a night between the next show. But I can get us a hotel for that because...well it's my tour. But if there's days between shows, we can all go to a hotel." Michael chews his cheesy spaghetti, running his other hand through the grass. The birds tweets fill my ears, as they glide above us and into the many trees
"Sounds good." I say, smiling.
About an hour later, we have packed up the little picnic and Janet has just left to return home. I love spending time with her, she gets me. She gets us.
"What now?" I say, leaning on the back of the front door that Janet just left from.
"What's the time?" Michael says spinning on his feet to look at the clock behind him. "7:59. We have time, let's do something."
"Like?" I say, walking towards him.
"Let's go get ice cream." He shouts with joy, sending echoes around the house.
"Yes!" I elongate my 's' as I swing open the front door to go. "Wait, I'll get Ben and Simon."
"No, I'll drive us." Michael says proudly, shaking his car keys in his hand.
"You want to drive us to a public place?" I raise my eyebrows and chuckle.
"Just because I'm Michael Jackson doesn't mean I can't get ice cream alone." He states with certainty, while stepping outside in front of me. I shrug and follow behind him. He puts his hand out for me to hold, and just as I reach for it he snatches it away and puts it in his pocket. He gives me a wink and hops in the drivers seat of his car. I shake my head and laugh, while perching in the passengers seat. The doors slam behind us, creating a silence inside the car.
I reach for the radio button simultaneously with Michael, as we both slowly turn our heads to each other. A smile forms on my lips, as he stares into my eyes.
"What are you doing?" I say, as Michael continues to stare in my eyes with a straight face. Mischief dancing through this eyes.
Before I know it, our bodies are tightly closed together, Michael's locks his lips with mine. His hands run through my hair, my hands sliding down his back. A soft moan escapes my lips between kisses as Michael's lips move perfectly against mine. His body powerfully yet softly pushes mine against the leather seat. He pulls back for a second, and frowns. "Wait, why are you touching me?"
I burst into laughter as I throw myself on top of him, the car seats creaking. We kiss passionately for what feels like forever, I loose track of time completely.