empire hotel

The room was tiny. Just a mirror on the wall, a couple of hooks and a tiny wooden stool. I couldn't put my arms out without hitting the wooden, cream walls.
Michael pulls me in by the waist and pecks me on the lips.
I look over his shoulder to see the dress hanging there.
"Coming to think of it, I don't actually have anywhere I could wear such a nice dress." I say frowning in thought.
"Trust me, try it on." He says, as he sits back on the tiny stool in the corner.
There's barely enough space for one, let alone two people.
I drop my playsuit to the ground, standing in front on Michael in just my bra, panties and shoes. I kick off my shoes and reach for the dress.
I glance at Michael and he's biting his bottom lip, looking at my body.
I raise my eyebrows and smile and him, as if to say 'Can I help you?'
He looks at my facial expression and smirks, "You're sexy, you know."
I shake my head and laugh, taking the dress off the hanger.
"I'll help you, beautiful." He takes the dress out my hands and rolls it up so he can put it on me easier.
"Hands up." He says, holing the dress above my head. He drops it over me and adjusts the straps to fit my petite figure.
He steps backwards and walks into the wall and gasps.
"There's a wall there!" I joke, looking in to mirror. The dress is truly beautiful.
He doesn't even look embarrassed that he walked into the wall, he's focused. On me.
"You look...surreal." He says, wide eyed.
I blush, "Thank you, Mike."
I try different hairstyles in the mirror, holding my hair with my hand to see what would look best with the dress.
"Yes I love that one." Michael says, to every hairstyle.
"Michael, pick you're favourite." I laugh.
"I like it down best. But you look perfect anyway. Shave it all off for all I care:" He says nonchalantly.
"That's not happening." I respond, smiling.
Minutes later, we leave the changing room, dress in hand.
Michael's holding it for me, he said I have to buy it.
We leave the shop and go to a few others, I get more clothes than I even owned before. Michael does the same. We even have the security holding our bags.
We eventually make it back to the limo, and it's dark outside.
"Michael, can we get food somewhere? I'm starving." I say, getting in the limo.
He follows, "I'm hungry too." He says, ignoring my question.
We sit at the back again, exhausted. Shopping is a lot of effort.
Michael shouts the next location to the driver, while I fix my hair in the reflection of the dark windows.
I don't think I can possibly go to another one of Michael's mystery places without food. My stomach is curling with hunger.
We didn't speak that much on the way, we were both on the verge of sleep.
We eventually pull up at a hotel.
"A hotel?" I say surprised.
Michael smiles, "a hotel."
We get out the car to see The Empire Hotel.
It's massive, made with beige and white brick. It had flags hanging off the front, drooping over the entrance of glass doors.
The security grab our bags and things, as me and Michael walk freely behind them.
I could get used to this.
We walk up to the reception desk, to see a young man in a blue and white suit.
"How can I....help?" He says politely, as he sees I'm practically dressed as Spider-Man and as Michael looks semi normal.
"I booked a room, it's Mr. Jackson." Michael says.
The receptionist types on his computer, then looks up to us and smiles.
"The penthouse suite!" He says.
The penthouse suite. Am I dreaming? That's always at the top, with multiple rooms, a balcony, just luxury. But then I remember, it is Michael Jackson here.
We get handed two big, golden keys.
"Have a nice stay!" The man says.
We nod and walk into the hotel.
I smirk at Michael.
He looks at me, "what? He laughs.
"Penthouse suite?" I giggle.
"I want the best for you" He says winking. I think he just wanted a fancy hotel room.
We finally get to the top, after a long, silent elevator journey filled with strangers. The only room on the top floor is ours.
I run down the corridor excitedly to the golden doors. The doors were literally painted gold.
Michael trails behind me chuckling at my constant excitement as he treats me.
We unlock the room, and the doors swing open to what looks like heaven.
It's not what I expected, it's better.
It's a large dark bedroom, the window at the end is completely glass, with a beautiful view of New York at night. This lights aren't even on and the rooms lit from all of New York.
A TV is laying on the wall, above a table covered in complementary snacks and drinks. Sofa's curl wound the edge of the room, leaving a gap on the edge for this masterpiece.
A king sized bed, with four poles around it, fabric hanging over so it looks like it's nearly a luxurious tent.
Pretty plants are dotted round the room, and so are bottles of champagne.
And that's only the bedroom.
My jaw drops, "Michael!"
"It's amazing isn't it!" He says, in awe himself.
I run over the snacks and eat a chocolate biscuit.
"Ugh!" I groan, it's delicious and I'm starving.
"Don't eat too much!" Michael says, his voice drifting off as he walks into the next room to put our bags away.
"Why not?" I say, still stuffing my face.
"I'm taking you out on a date" he shouts from the other room.
"A date!" I exclaim happily.
I walk to where he is. He's in a little kitchen/dining room, leaving the bags on the table.
He turns round and grabs a rose out the vase as he walks over to me.
"Will you be my date? And let me take you on a meal with fine dining and sweet jazz music..." He says sort of joking, sort of not.
"Yes!" I shout and take the rose from him.
He embraces me in a big hug, and whispers in my ear, "Guess you have a chance to wear the silver dress then don't you?"
I can't even see his face, but I know he looks smug.
I give him a huge smile and dig out my dress from our shopping.
I find it and squeal. He watches me and smiles as I run out the kitchen to get ready.
This is going to be the best night ever.