The next day

The next day

I was teaching the students how to control their dragons when they get out of control.

"The first thing you want to do is approach them calmly. Then you want to-"

"Hiccup!"

I turned around to see Astrid running towards me.

"Astrid what's wrong?" I asked.

"Stormfly, she got into a fight with another dragon please I need your help." She said.

I beckoned the students to mount there dragons.

"Ok guys follow me, this will be part of the lesson watch how I do this." I said.

I had Astrid mound behind me on Toothless as we took off.

As we got closer to the woods we could see flashes of fire light up.

"Come on bud! lets land by the big rock" I said. Once I dismounted I saw Stormfly with a dragon that looked to be a screaming death. Oddly enough right after I got there the screaming death took off and flew away.

"Thank the Gods your safe Stormfly." said Astrid as she ran towards her.

I turned back to the students

"That isn't usually what happens, usually we have to approach them gently and if that doesn't work we have to distract them. Alright let's go back into the arena and continue our lesson." .

-------

That afternoon

I was sitting in my room trying to come up with a better efficient tail for toothless when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hiccup" my mom said.

"Yes mom?"

"There's a meeting for the chiefs to decide your fate. " my mom replied

"What?"

"You heard me. It's in the arena."

"I will be out in a minute." I replied.

A/N

So I hope you enjoy my book. Sorry it's so short. Any ideas, questions,

comments I'd love to hear them! So sorry if its bad I'm currently on a busy schedule.

Hiccstrid A RomanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara