"Which one was Hakeem?"

"He was sitting next to my brother with the dreads braided back."

"Okay. So as I was saying, your beautiful, nice, loving, and your body IS banging. You got some big ol biddies, a little stomach, wide hips, and a fat ass. Hell if I was into girls you'd be the first on the list." she laughed wiping her tears. "If I didn't know any better I think Hakeem like you and you like him but you scared." she looked at me.

"Honestly I am. What if he lying to me?"

"How long has he been telling you that your beautiful?"

"Since forever." and she went to explaining to me.

"Girl you got to be stupid that nigga in love with you by now. No man in their right mind would waste these many years trying to comfort and care for one girl for so long. You need to get with him." she blushed.

"I'm scared."

"How about this, you ask him out. If he say yes then we'll get you all sexy. He won't be able to keep his eyes off you."

"I don't think that'll work." I glared at her.

"It will. Just leave it to me."

"What are you going to do?" she looked at me. I smirked.

"I'm going to go get him and you'll take it from there." she looked nervous.

"You'll be fine." I walked out the room and down the stairs. I smelled weed. I hear laughing. I follow where it's coming from.

"Who is Hakeem?"

"Me." I looked him over. Damn who is his daddy? Jesus had to take his time making him. I looked around the room. God dizammmmmn.

"I don't even know why her fat ass here." boney ass said.

"Cause I was invited. Anyways come with me." he raised an eyebrow. "Nigga we don't have all day it's important." he nodded.

"Wassup?"

"This." I pushed him in Alexis room and closed the door. My work here is done.

¤Blaze POV¤

This hoe must be crazy. She held a knife to my dick. I was so mad. I had to leave school and go smoke with my Day 1 Hakeem. He don't know that I know he in love with my sister, but she have insecurities that we been trying to get her out of, but it don't seem to be working.

"Bruh that shit was crazy." he said. I agreed. I'm not gone lie she fine as a bitch. Big titties, hips, and an ass that I can grab for days.

"It took everything in me not to kill that bitch."

"I like her. She seem cool as hell." he said. Hell I do too, but I'm not gone say that. I'm with Erica fine ass. She might not have that much ass, but she got a lil something, but that mouth doe.

After school we chilled outside my house.

"Bruh she almost cut yo shit off." I smacked my lips.

"She wasn't gone do shit." I said.

"That's not what it looked like to us." Tee said.

"Fuck all y'all." they laughed. Some car pull up in my driveway.

"Who this?"

"I don't know." I said. The person got out. It was that girl from earlier. She walked up and act like she didn't see us sitting here.

Erica had to say some slick shit. She just don't know when to stop sometimes. Alexis finally came to the door. They hugged and went inside. I couldn't help but stare at that ass in them gym pants. I'm not gone lie she had me getting hard.