"Well there's a first time for everything." he said. His eyes were black. I guess he mad.

"Boy go find you a toy to play with. These little childish games you playing." I said highly irritated by his presence. He pushed up against the wall harshly. It hurt but I'm not gone give him the satisfaction. I grinned.

"Listen hoe you're going to apologize to her and do it now." he said through gritted teeth. I pulled my knife out my back pocket and placed it by his dick.

"I like it rough daddy. But like I said I'm not doing shit. Now let me go or you'll lose this." I pressed a little hard on his manhood. He instantly let me go. I smiled pushing him up against the wall.

"Now was that so hard?"

"No."

"My point exactly. Now let me tell you some simple shit. I'm not apologizing to yo hoe. Her and her friends or whatever were bullying someone and I stepped in. If you don't like it sue me. Next time you come at me on some reckless shit come harder then that playa. Now you have yourself a good day." I said with my smile widening. I giggled then kissed his cheek and walked away. All eyes were on me. I simply smiled and continued walking to my class.

And that's how my day went. I didn't see him after that? but I did see his hoe. She was mugging me at lunch the whole time. Boney, mission impossible forehead having ass thot. This girl who I helped named was Alexis. We the same age. She mad cool. We exchanged numbers.

I'm not really the friendly he he ha ha in yo face type bitch, but something telling me keep her around.

She wanted me to come over her house after school and I agreed to it. I stopped at my house to put my stuff away and change. I slipped on some gym pants, a Nike shirt, and my Nike slides.

I pulled up to this big house. I guess they got money or whatever. It's a nice house, but I'm not gone gawk over it. Some dudes and girls were sitting outside.

I pulled up next to Alexis blue charger. I cut off the car and got out. I pressed the lock button on my key. I walked up to the porch and knocked on the door. I sure didn't see them right there.

"Why yo fat ass at my man house?" I ignored her. Alexis better come to this damn door.

"A hoe I know you hear me." boney said. I still ignored her. Finally Alexis came to the door.

"Girl finally I thought I was about to catch a murder charge out here." I said with a smile and hugged her walking in. We finally made it to her room.

"Girl who them boys out there?"

"That's my brother, his girlfriend and his friends."

"Wait a minute you let your brother girl bully you and don't say shit?" she held her head down.

"Lift your head up when I talk to you. That's disrespectful." I said. She did but slowly.

"What did I tell you earlier?"

"When someone talking you need to look them in the eye so they know you listening." she said.

"Right. Now stand up." I said. I enjoy helping others. It wouldn't be me if I didn't. She stood up.

"Take off your clothes." she looked at me wide eyed. "Just do it and don't question me." she took off her pants and shirt.

"What do you see?"

"I see a fat, ugly, ungratful, pig." I shook my head.

"Who told you that?"

"Everyone except my brother, some of his friends, and Hakeem." she said. I could see she likes him by the way her eyes lit up.