•Chapter I

• Dedicated to @gqdeandre

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW NOW I'M TELLING YOU THE DUDE THAT'S ON THE COVER IS @GQDEANDRE. I HAD TO GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT FOR LOOKING LIKE A GREEK GOD. JESUS HAS REALLY BLESSED HIM! CAN I GET AN AMEN!

AMEN!!!

P.S. THIS FOR MY BOOK CHEERLEADER ;)

Chapter 1: Something New

"Trust gets you killed, life gets you hurt, and being real gets you hated."

- Unknown

¤Daniella POV¤

I walked into this new school. I'm not feeling it or some of the people here already. All eyes are on me. I hear the whispers. The name calling or whatever.

Yes I'm a big bitch, phat bitch, thick bitch, but most importantly I'm THAT BITCH.

My name is Daniella Jada Williams. I just turned 18. I'm plus size and what? I still can get any nigga I want or desire hell probably your nigga too. No need to be cocky, but it's true. I'm a senior in high school. I live alone. I like my hair long, nails long you know like the pornstars, eyelashes long but the natural look not that thick shit these other females be wearing that be looking ghetto asf. My shit set right.

My mammy somewhere in her skin. She left my dad for another man and shortly after he died from a heart attack. Yes I took it hard. That man was my ace, my heart, my everything. He made me the woman I am today.

When he died he left me some money. I'm not saying it's a lot, but it was enough to get me by for a while. I still stay in the house. It's paid for why not?

I was walking when I seen three girls bullying some girl. That's a pet peeve on mine. Don't hate cause you don't have what the next have. I walked over there.

"Leave her alone." I said.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't worry about that. Just leave her alone." I glared at them. I helped her up off the ground.

"You shouldn't help that fat pig." one of them said.

"Girl shut the fuck up! You mad cause she got more ass then your boney thot ass? Don't get mad cause a nigga checking fa ha. Don't be insecure about your own insecurities. Stupid ass thots." I snapped. They looked taken back. She didn't say anything they just walked away.

"You good?"

"Ye-yeah thanks."

"No problem. You need to stick up for yourself ma. Don't let them tell you that you not nothing or you a piece of shit. Pray and stand your ground. Lift your head up and stand proud. Embrace your beauty." I said. She smiled up to me. She hugged me. I hugged her back. She went on about her day.

I walked in the office to get my schedule. I had one but what happensd was....I don't know where it is. So I'm getting another one.

I spent 10 minutes waiting on a piece a paper. The fuck. I was walking out the office when someone walked up in front of me.

"You owe my girl an apology." he said pointing to the girl. It was the boney bitch. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. But first God damn. Who do I thank for making this nigga. Jesus I thank ya!

"Nigga what?" I asked. This nigga just come talking to me like I'm his size or some shit. Talm bout apologize to his girl. Fuck you and that girl. Lastly who is his girl to apologize to? I just started at this school it's too early to be fighting.

"I said you owe my girl an apology for disrespecting her the way you did." I just stood there not bothered by this.

"I don't apologize to people." I stated flatly.