I pulled her flush against me and pushed my lips against hers. Something was different. The kiss wasn’t as gentle or sweet, it was filled with passion and a hunger to be close to each other. It was like a fire had been lit within her. Her hands ran through my hair, pulled at it slightly. I didn’t want to be the one to end it but I could feel a warm tingling sensation throughout my entire body. I pulled back.

“We should get this to the police.” I breathed. I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

“Okay, yeah. Let’s go.”

I took her hand as we walked through the school and back to my jeep. I opened the passenger door for her and she lifted the skirt of her dress inside. I went to shut it but she stopped me.

“Wait, Rowan…” She grabbed my cheeks and pecked my lips. “Okay, now you can go drive.” I smiled brightly, thinking maybe we’d get our happily ever after.

The police station was only a five minute drive away. Some thought it was a coincidence that it was only minutes away from the high school, others thought it was on purpose. I agreed, it was definitely on purpose. I pulled into the parking lot and quickly found a spot to park. I drew circled with my thumb on the back of Lennon’s palm. We were both nervous.

“You ready?” I asked, not wanting to rush her.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” She nodded.

It was so quiet when we walked in. I could almost hear the buzz of the power going to the lights. A female officer was standing at the desk doing some paperwork. She didn’t even notice us walk in. I cleared my throat and looked to Lennon, wondering if she wanted me to do the talking.

The woman looked up. “How can I help you?” She asked through the bullet proof glass.

“We’d like to talk to Officer Stone. Is he here?” Lennon spoke up. I put my hand on the small of her back.

“Let me just have a quick look. Who should I tell him is here if I find him?” She asked.

“Um, Lennon Reese. I recently reported a rape and I have some evidence for him.” Lennon answered. The woman’s face softened and she gave Lennon a sympathetic smile.

“Alright, I’ll see if he’s here.” She disappeared through a door behind her desk.

I gave Lennon a smile and she pressed her body into my side.

The door opened back up, along with a door on the side. Officer Stone walked out, his hands in his pockets. He was in full uniform.

“Hi Ms. Reese. I’ve been told you have some evidence you’d like to show me.” He said, looking between us. Lennon nodded and I muttered a yes. “Alright, follow me and we can talk.” Officer Stone held the door open for us and lead us into an interrogation room. “So we can have some privacy. Take a seat.” He dragged over an extra chair for me and Lennon and I sat down silently. “What do you have for me?”

“It’s a recording on my phone. Bradley admitted it.” I said and laid my phone down on the table.

“Alright, let’s hear it.” He leaned forward, ready to hear it. I unlocked my phone and pressed play. The recording played through. It felt like it went down so long ago when in reality it was less than two hours ago. Officer Stone listened carefully, taking in each and every word.

“No I didn’t! You drugged and raped me!” Lennon winced and I squeezed her hand.

“No I made you agreeable and we made love in the back seat of my car.”

Officer Stone pressed pause. “This is substantial. This should be just what we need to convict him. It’s definitely enough for a search warrant.”

”

Hi guys we hope you like this chapter! We also want to thank you guys for being so patient with us as we both are getting busy with school so updates might be a little weird. A huge thanks to you guys for helping this book rank #22 in teen fiction!

What did you guys think of this chapter? Do you think Bradley can escape this? What do you think about her saying she loves him?

We also are accepting any kind of fan art for our Revealing Lennon Extras book. Check out the chapter their for more details.

 Check out the chapter their for more details