장 Thirty-four [Smile]

Start from the beginning

Yoongi snorted. "---Thanks for the thought and concern, but I won't need---"

She placed a piece of paper in his hand, shutting him up.

"Tell him I said hi."

Flashback ended

Yoongi was used with weird people and such--- he spent so many years dealing with that weird kid of Taehyung that he thought he would be prepared for anything.

Appearently not.

"Hyung shouldn't you be driving with both hands?"a deep voice took Yoongi's mind back to reality.

"I am driving with both hands." he responded.

What bullshit is he talking about? My hands are both---

Yoongi looked down on the steering-wheel to only find one hand.... 

He quickly glanced down to find his other hand, fidgetting with the paper the doctor had given him.

What am I even---

He immediately removed his hand and put it back on the steering wheel.

"What's that piece of paper hyung---"

"Nothing. Just a post it that I took with me to remember to buy something." Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"What for?" Tae asked, curiosity evident in his voice, but was soon cut off by Yoongi.

"I want ice cream. Are you up for some?"

"Woah--- yeah! Sure!"

Yoongi smiled at his reaction and internally highfived himself for coming up with a way to distract him so quickly.

"Ice cream it is." he announced, as he stepped on the gas.

"Could this day be any better? I finally know what is wrong and know how to cure it AND NOW ICE CREAM??"

"Also, shut up, you lucky brat before I change my mind on the ice cream. That'll be the excuse that'll make up our halibi. The others surely will question US going out TOGHETHER at seven in the morning without telling them. Ice cream is always a good excuse." Yoongi instructed, to which Taehyung nodded.

They had arrived in front of an artisanal ice cream shop and they entered, ordered their sweet treats and sat out in the sunshine.

"--- Yoongi-ah!" Taehyung called out, hazel eyes looking for Yoongi's coffee black ones.

"Hmh?" the boy lazily looked sideways at the brunette, expectantly waiting for him to annoy him with his words.

The beautifullest and most sincere warm smile molded his full lips, eyes crinckling at the side as these words left his pretty mouth.

"Thank you."

When Yoongi got back to his senses and overcame the feeling in his chest, a mix of care, and adoration, he let his lips part in a gummy smile.