Journal

Heh, who knew that I would write in a journal I know, I know weird for me I'll probably burn this before Sally gets in it, anyways people call me a lot of names E.J, Eyeless Jack, The Creature, or most famous The Monster Of Remnant heh it's funny because I'm not a monster, I'm a demon but let's start with my past, yeah The Demon Of Remnant yeah why couldn't pick that one I would have loved that one. But my real name is Mitch but most of here of to hear of my past so let's get this over with.

I was just like any other kid on the street. My only real friend was my another street kid, Greg. Eventually, I found a sort of friendship with another kid Jenny, and a small group of her friends. I later discovered that the group was their own little cult. Jenny and her friends proceed to blind me by pouring a hot, tar-like substance into my eyes, thus killing me in the process. But lucky me, I got possessed, and I butcher Jenny and the others; ripping off their masks, slashing their throats, and disemboweling them. I also took their kidneys afterward as a sort of prize.

So yeah my big back story of how I became Eyeless Jack but I keep asking my self why?........Why me?........WHY MEEEEEEEE?! *sighs,* anyways later I found slender man he............ He help me become something better than a body dug under some 6 foot pile of dirt with a fucking stone with my name on it! But Remnant is a funny world well that's how laughing Jack would phrase it, but every time I asked Jeff he would always say "fuck off" wait I'm wrong sometimes he would say "shut the fuck up prick" but there's also some of past of how I ended up being street kid heh let's get right into no summary just my version and details let's get this over with.

It's started with me 14 years ago I was 6 my..... fuck it he's not my dad, Tai called me down presumably to me was kick the shit out of me the only reason I didn't kill myself was because of Ruby she was the only one nice to me innocent as she is and always loved me so much she even help ,me with my cuts and bruises she was the only one who actually cared about me and I showed it back by always hugging her and and telling her thank you Sally kinda reminds me of her in a way. Yang well she was how can I put this, she was satin's daughter in my eyes I hope that she's gonna get killed but we can't always get what we want.