Chapter 52

After about an hour NF is on his final song and I hear the music and Erika smiles wide as she sings the line with him.

Erika:

"Feels like we're on the edge right now

I wish that I could say I'm proud

I'm sorry that I let you down

I smile at her as she sings and I get up grabbing her hand making her stand up as well as I start singing as well and wrap my arms around her waist as she smiles and hers go around my neck as we start dancing to the beat..

She smiles as her head lands on my chest as we continue dancing even when the fast part comes on. This is literally perfect. We are dancing and my smile is as big as it could possible be right now.

"Im sorry that I let you down"

He starts to finish the song and Erika and I are staring at each other smiling.

"Let you down"

He keeps on singing the last part as I lean in and so does she.... She is dating someone I cant.... oh fuck it, I lean in more closing the gap smiling kissing her scared to death but my heart goes even faster when I feel her smile kissing back. I hear the music still going and smile as we are dancing, kissing, at an NF concert and all I can think, this is a dream, but its not. The music stops and he stops singing and Erika and I pull away after a nice long kiss. We pull away letting out foreheads touch. She smiles at me and I smile back.

Erika- Jake I-

I put my finger on her lips and smile.

Jake- Just hug me

She laughs wrapping her arms around me tighter hugging me as I smile back hugging her, resting my head on hers smiling, as I see people starting to get up and leave. I whisper.

Jake- Ready to go meet him

Erika looks up at me smiling wide. I smile back as we pull away sadly, but I go for it grabbing her hand and she holds my hand as well as we walk over to where we are suppose to be going. The body guard asks for the tickets and I hand them to him as he nods handing them back to me.

Guard- First door on your left through the hall way hes waiting for you

I nod and we head out the way he said.

Erika- Oh my god I cant wait

I smile at her and we get to the hallway and I see him in front of the door on his phone.

Jake- YO NATE

He looks up and smiles at us and putting his phone in his pocket.

NF- Yo what's up guys nice to meet you Jake especially

I smile and we hug and then he hugs Erika.

NF- So you must be Erika, heard you were a big fan

Erika smiles wide.

Erika- Oh my god yes, I love you

He laughs.

NF- Well Jake you heard her lets get a picture for her

I laugh and she hands me her phone as they pose for multiple pictures and then Erika takes a couple of me and him.

NF- So shall we talk sit down

Erika- YES, I mean yea sure

I laugh at Erika pushing her as she laughs at me and we sit down on a couch and him facing us.

NF- So I need to know, Is Jerika real, because I saw that little dance you guys were having

Erika and I look at each other wide eyed.

Jake- Um not exactly

NF- I was going to say meet my good pal Jake Paul but I see you lip locking with Erika here so im like better not do that

Erika and I laugh.

Erika- Yea thanks that saves us a lot of explaining

He nods.

NF- So is Jerika in the making

I look at her and smile.

Jake- Its in progress

He smiles and nods as Erika looks at me shocked and I give her a shy smile.

Erika's POV: 

NF- So is Jerika in the making 

Jake looks at me and gives me a smile.

Jake- Its in progress 

I look at him and confused and he just gives me a shy smile. 

Jake likes me, oh boy what do I do now. I do like Ash hes been like my best friend since I moved out to L.A, and everything is so natural with him. Its like dating your best friend. But also Jake and I are so close now as well. Jake is fun and kind and also one of my best friends now. Oh boy, Im about to break one of there hearts.

NF- Thats great guys, I always thought you two would end up dating I mean come on, Your Jerika 

Jake and I laugh looking at each other. 

I really do like Ash, but I also like Jake, kissing him today and on Christmas was amazing. I felt so many sparks but I also feel that with Ash. How is it possible I like two guys equally. God Its like the fricking bachelor. 

Jake- Thanks man, and thanks for getting me these tickets 

NF- Of course bro, I want to see you guys nect time in the area got it 

Jake and I nod.

Eirka- You dont have to tell me twice 

Jake gives me a laugh and Nate smiles. 

NF- Well Erika it was nice meeting you, and Jake good to see you again 

Jake- You to bro 

Erika- Yea, it was awesome meeting you 

NF- Alright Ill catch ya guys later then 

Jake and I nod and we say our byes and then head to the car, and Jake starts driving home. I glance at him as he is focused on the road, since we are right at rush hour. Stupid L.A. we are going to be here for a while. Jake glances in my direction when we stop again and smiles at me.