Chapter 55

Erika's POV:
I hear talking and im so tired I dont bother to open my eyes but I feel like im laying on someone when I hear, I think Jake's mom talk, hmm does that mean we are at the airport. 

Pam- So, does this mean you are over Alissa completely 

I am definitely on Jake right now as I wait for him to respond. 

Jake- Mom, I honestly dont think I will ever get over Alissa completely but as of now Alissa is not really on my mind, and I know Erika knows this. But she also knows I like her and if we do end up working out, then I know Alissa would be happy I found love again. 

I smile against Jake's legs. He is literally so sweet. I am so happy, he just makes me so happy by saying something as simple as that. Also I am well aware Jake will never get over Alissa fully, and I am 100% okay with that. I probably would not be able to either if I was in Jake's position. 

Pam- Im so proud of you Jake, and Im so happy you found Erika, she's teaching you to "Love Again" 

The smiles on my face grows wider knowing that his mom approves us, when we eventually date. 

Greg- Me to Jake, Erika seems like a nice girl, even though I have only seen her in the vlogs 

Jake- Yea, shes the best

The smile continues to widen as I am about to "wake up" when I hear.

Jake- Mom, Dad im scared, I think im falling for her 

Shock takes over my body and I feel amazing.

Pam- Jake thats great, im so happy for you 

Jake- Thanks mom 

I decide it is time for me to "wake up" so I start to move a bit and I feel a hand go on my back. Jake is probably making sure I dont fall. I then open my eyes and look around pretending to be confused and then I lock eyes with Jake and smile.

Jake- Well morning again 

I laugh lifting my head up but it falls right back into Jake's lap as he laughs. 

Jake- Somebody is tired 

I roll my eyes. 

Erika- Oh shut up 

I then look and see my legs are on Nathan.

Erika- Sorry Nate about my legs 

Nathan- No worries its fine

I smile nodding lifting them up and standing up scretching as Jake gives me a goofy grin, I finish and yawn as Jake pats his lap and I smile as Jake pulls me back on his lap. I then look across and see I assume Jake's parents. 

Erika- Oh hi you must be Mr. Paul, Mrs, Stepnick and Mr. Stepnick 

All three smile at me.

Pam- Oh call me Pam, Erika 

Greg- And call me Greg 

David- And might as well call me David

I laugh nodding as Jake's arms wrap around my waist holding me close to him. 

Erika- Its so nice to meet you guys 

Pam- You to, Jake has told us a lot about you 

I turn a little red and smile at a red Jake. 

Erika- Oh is that true, Jake were you telling them about how amazing I am 

Jake- Oh yea totally 

Jake comments sarcastically, and I playfully slap him as he smiles at me. 

Pam- Awe you to are so cute

I smile looking at a smiling Jake. 

Logan- Guys the plane is ready 

Everyone nods and I am about to stand up when I feel Jake swoop me up and I laugh as he carries me bridal style running to the plane. We soon get to the plane and he carefully walks up the steps, and we get on the plane, and I look around amazed. My first ever private jet flight. Jake sits down and puts me in his lap as everyone else gets on the plane as well, sitting down. 

The plane eventually starts and we are in the air for our long flight ahead of us.

Jake- Dang, Dallas is passed out 

Tessa- Well it is like 5 a.m. now 

Chance- Justin is to 

I look over at Justin who is passed out in Logan's arms. 

Jake- Awe my big bro is such a dad 

Logan laughs- Oh shut it 

Lydia smiles resting her head against him. 

Jake- I cant wait for Justin to get bigger, its going to be so much fun to have a nephew, to play with 

Logan- I know, my boy is going to have some Ohio Genes for sure 

Lydia- Oh man, I am not ready for two Logan's to be walking around 

Logan laughs- You better its happening, and its happening fast 

I smile, I cant wait to have a kid. It's probably the best feeling in the world. I smile thinking about one day having a kid as I get situated resting my head on Jake's chest as he holds me close. 

I see Tessa smirk at me and I give her a smile, shes the only one who knows I broke up with Ash curently. I will tell Jake probably tomorrow, since we are going to land and its going to be crazyiness. 

We are renting out this huge mansion house right no the beach, I cant wait. Its going to be a good week I can feel it. I then feel my phone vibrate and reach in my sweats and pull my phone out to see Mia calling me. What the hell is she calling for at 5 A.M. in the morning. I sigh pressing answer as I look to Jake asking. 

Erika- Where can I go to take this 

Jake- Just stay here its fine 

I nod as Mia talks.