Chapter 94

Jake's POV:

"We need to talk"

Worry comes to my eyes watching Erika walk into our room, closing the door and coming right to the bed. Moving my laptop to the side I look at Erika. "What's up?" I ask a bit worried.

Watching Erika pull something out of her hoodie pocket my jaw drops at what is in her hands right now. Looking up at her shocked I quickly take the pregnancy test looking to see two lines.

"Y-Your pregnant?" I ask shocked. She slowly nods. "Yea. I'm pregnant Jake," She whispers out.

And a smile instantly forms on my face. "Erika," I say quickly wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my arms.

"I love you so much," I whisper out. "You're not mad?" She asks worriedly.

Shaking my head I send her a smile. "I'm here, and I'm not leaving you ever," I whisper.

Erika smiles nuzzling her head up to my chest her arms tightly wrapped around me. "I love you Jakey," She whispers.

"I love you, Rik," I whisper back.

And man for the first time in over two years I'm truly one hundred percent happy with the girl I love.

~~~~~~~~

"No!"

"Stop!"

"You're fucking lying!"

"Two pregnant girls at the same fucking time! Why the hell does God do this to us!" Chance screams out.

And everyone breaks into laughter at Chance's outburst.

"Actually," Tessa all of the sudden says standing up. "There's one more"

And my jaw drops looking at Tessa who is standing up looking at Chance who's eyes are widened and his jaw dropped.

"No," He whispers out. "You're lying," Chance says.

Tessa smiles shaking her head. "I'm not. I'm pregnant Chance"

And immediately Tessa is picked up by Chance and their lips are pressed together as Chance spins her around happily

Wow. Three pregnant girls at the same time.

"We are so beyond fucked," Nathan mumbles out. "Can I run away for 9 months please?" Anthony mumbles out.

"I swear to god if someone else says they're pregnant I'm going to lose my mind," Logan mutters out.

"Well looks like Uncle Kade is in business!"

And we all laugh looking at Kade.

Getting pulled into hugs and congratulations from the team and my family I'm soon faced to face with Alissa.

"Congrats on being a dad again," She whispers out looking up at me.

"Congrats on being a mom again," I whisper back.

"I'm sorry," She cries out before she sprints out of the room and heads out the back door that leads onto the beach. "Alissa!" I call out quickly following behind her seeing she's standing on the edge of the water looking out on it.

Standing next to her I look out at the ocean a silence forming between us. "I shouldn't have punched Ricky," I whisper out taking us out of the silence.

"I know," Alissa whispers. "And I'm sorry for getting so mad but it just really fucking hurt I guess," I whisper out turning to look at Alissa who sadly looks at me.

"I didn't want to get pregnant with him, at least not now. Maybe a couple years down the road but defiantly not now," She whispers out. "I surely wasn't trying to upset you," she says.

I slowly nod. "My mom's right we have been through way to fucking much to let this come between us," I say.

Alissa gives me a slight smile nodding. "Dallas deserves two parents that love her and don't hate each other," I whisper out.

"Friends?" Alissa asks.

I smile nodding. "Best friends. Always," I whisper before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her against my chest hearing her silently cry against my chest.

"I'll always love you, Liss," I whisper. "I'll always love you Jakey"

Pulling out of the hug Alissa and I exchange a smile. 

And after two years, we finally have closure and can move past this whole mess. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear you make me try to hate you!" Alissa screams out. 

Laughing like crazy, I run throughout the house having my angry best friend chasing after me. Getting to the living room I spot Erika quickly going to her and laying across her lap for protection.

"Help! Alissa is going to kill me!" I yell out looking up at Erika who laughs. "What did you do this time?" She asks. I gulp giving her an innocent look, and before I can even say what happened a very angry Alissa shows up. 

"This asshole thought it was a good idea to put dye in my shampoo!" Alissa screams, making me break into laughter more. 

Erika shakes her head giving me a disapproving look. "Stop. Don't give me that look," I whine out. "Then stop being an idiot," Erika says while high fiving Alissa.

"This is ridiculous," I mumble out. "Why the hell are you to friends?" I mumble out. "Would you rather us hate each other?" Alissa asks rolling her eyes.

"Honestly, yes," I mumble out. Both girls roll their eyes before I feel slaps on my back. "Hey!" I whine out rolling off of Erika and ending up splat on the ground. 

Huh, I pictured that going better in my head. 

Looking up from the ground my eyes land on the sight of Alissa's hand can't help but notice the missing ring on her finger. "Where is your ring?" I ask her not sure how I'm feeling right now. 

Alissa looks down at me. "I just showered dumbass," She replies. "And had to chase you through the house so I didn't get the chance to put it on," She says with a slight eye roll. 

"Jesus, you didn't have to scream at me about it," I mumble. "I didn't I just slightly rose my voice," She says.

"Slightly," I mumble out feeling a kick to my stomach. "Owww. Stop being mean," I whine out glaring up at Alissa who rolls her eyes. "Why do you care anyway?" She asks.

"Care about what?" I ask back getting up from the couch and plopping myself down on Erika's lap hearing a slight grunt from her. "The wedding ring dumbo," Alissa says with an eye roll.

I shrug. "Not sure," I reply, before looking at Erika who's on her phone, paying zero attention once so ever to Alissa and me right now. 

"Erika" 

"Hmm," She says looking up at me. "I love you" 

Erika smiles leaning her head against my shoulder. "I love you too" 

Smiling, I press my lips to hers, being rudely interrupted by a fake gag followed by Alissa's whining. 

"Ugh Jerika," Alissa says in a teasing voice. Ignoring Alissa, I tickle Erika's side a bit, making her giggle a bit allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth. 

"Fine if I must, I'll go make out with Ricky then," Alissa mumbles out. Taking my hand off of Erika's side I wave bye to Alissa, hearing her mutter something along the lines of 'asshole' before she disappears.

Laughing a bit, Erika and I pull out of the kiss smiling at each other. "Shall we take this to our room?" I ask wrapping both my hands around her waist.

"We shall"