Chapter 77

Jake's POV:

I have been waiting behind the scenes for Erika for about 2 hours now and Im pretty sure she is almost done. Thank God I cant wait any longer, I am getting pretty bored sitting here, I mean watching her pose is pretty fun and seeing the things she is wearing is fun but besides that its pretty boring.

You are probably wondering about the whole Alissa thing.. yea well she never responded to that DM so its obviously not her which I knew.. I feel bad though Tessa really believed it was her, and I really did want it to be her but, I mean I watched her body get buried and said bye to her in the casket... I gave my hopes up, and well they let me down pretty bad. But honestly I am okay, I am getting over her slowly but surely.

I then see Erika come over smiling in her normal clothes and I smile at her.

Erika- Hey im finally done

I smile getting up grabbing her hand dragging her out of there, as she laughs. We get into the car that I got for us and she looks at it shocked, getting in.

Erika- Did you seriously rent a Lambo

Jake- What I missed Smurf Fire its not my fault

Erika rolls her eyes as I laugh starting the car, and then looking at her.

Jake- Um so where exactly is the hotel

Erika smirks at me.

Erika- Who said you were staying with me

I glare at her as she laughs.

Jake- I flew all the way here from Cali to see you and I have not seen you in 4 days, we are so sharing the same room

Erika laughs and smirks again.... oh no.

Erika- Oh we can share the same room but there is actually this really comfy couch that-

Jake- Shut up and just stop talking now

I joke around and Erika laughs looking at me.

Erika - I mean I suppose you could sleep in my bed with me

I smile at her as she laughs.

Jake- Now we are getting some where

Erika laughs and rolls her eyes.

Jake- Wait but seriously where is the hotel

Erika laughs and starts to tell me the directions to the hotel and I soon pull up and park the car as we get out holding hands walking into the hotel. We get in the elevator and I look at her as she smiles at me and I smile pressing my lips against her as she smiles into the kiss as her back goes against the elevator side. I soon hear the elevator opens and I groan pulling away as Erika laughs as she leads me to the room and then grabs the key opening the door and I look around.

Jake- Damn nice room you got here

She smiles nodding throwing her purse on the table and then I smirk picking her up and carrying her trying to find the bedroom. When I find it I throw her on the bed getting on top of her as she lays down.

She looks up at me and smile, as I smirk down at her.

Erika- Well that went from 1 -100 real quick

I smirk at her pressing my lips to hers as I feel her smile kissing back. I soon pull away before I cant stop myself and it leads to something that I don't think we are ready for yet. She looks at me confused and I look at her.

Jake- I don't want to take it to a level we are not ready for

Erika nods looking at me, and I see disappointment her in eyes, I am to trust me...

Jake- Erika its not that I don't want to-

I feel lips on mine and I look to see Erika pull away smiling.

Erika- Jake trust me I know, We are good don't worry, I don't think im 100% ready either

I smile at her crashing my lips back on hers as she smiles against the kiss and soon her body is on top of mines as we continue kissing and I feel my hands go to the hem of her shirt putting them under a little as she jumps a little and I pull away keeping my hands there.

Jake- You okay, you want me to move them

Erika shakes her hand.

Erika- Its just they scared me for a second

I laugh at her cuteness and she smiles at me. I rub my hands around her stomach as they go on her back rubbing it as she smiles at me laying her head on my chest closing her eyes. I feel my hands hit her bra and rub around it as she smiles and I look at the girl in my arms feeling so happy again... I feel complete again....

Jake- Erika

She looks at me and smiles.

Jake- I love you

Her mouth turns into a huge smile.

Erika- I love you to Jake

I smile at her crashing my lips on hers as her hands go into my hair making me go crazy as my hands go to the bottom of her shirt wanting to pull it off so bad. I lift it up a little seeing how she reacts, and I feel her smile and then nod as I smile pulling her shirt over her head and throw it on the ground and smile at her as she gives me one back and I soon feel her hands tracing my abs as my hands go to my shirt as she lifts it over my head and I smile as our lips connect once again... letting the night take us...

______________

Jake's POV:

I wake up smiling wide and see Erika's head lying on my bare chest and smile remembering the events of last and smile remembering every detail of it... its not weird... its just being aware of what happened... don't question me okay... I look over and see Erika moving a bit and smile looking at her as her eyes open and her beautiful eyes lock with mine.