Chapter 35

New Jerika Story:
Alright so I see that many do want a new jerika story so I think I will start it August 1st and I dont know the upload schedule yet but we can figure it out depending on how you guys like it. Anyways I wrote a summary so check it out and see if you like it, and of course comment suggestions I am very open to some 😁

Summary:
Team 10 a group of influencers working together to become a billion dollar Business. Except Team 10 was disbanded exactly 10 years ago now.  When one mistake that Jake and Erika did changed everything for everyone. What happened when Jake and Erika ended up drunk one night and ended up doing some Jerika 'action', and Erika ended up pregnant? What happens when Jake and Erika realize they are not ready to have a kid and give the baby up for adoption? What happens when Erika soon realizes that it was the biggest mistake her and Jake could of ever made, and she tells Jake that, but he completely disagrees with her?  But what happens when Jake and Erika see each other for the first time in 10 years? Will that one choice they made 10 year ago come back to haunt them, and will they try to find out who their kid is, or will they just go back to what they were previously doing?

Hope you guys like it and here's Jerika  ________________

Nobody's POV: 

It has been 2 months since the Ellen interview and Team is the biggest thing in the world. They are doing so well. Nick has been in America for about 1 month now and Team 10 is officially back together minus Alissa.

Jake and Erika have been getting a lot closer and you could say flirtier. At first it was minimal but now it is a lot more, the team is getting suspicious and so are the fans, they have been spotted on other peoples vlogs hugging, laughing and doing couple things. Jake and Erika deny that they are together but no one really believes them. Chessa has also been going well they have officially announced they are together even though everyone already figured they were. 

Overall, everyone has been doing really good, and Jake is super happy and is getting over Alissa more and more, even if he may never. 

Jake's POV: 

Nathan and I are vlogging a prank on Erika, we filled her whole room with that white packing stuff they put into boxes and well, she is going to probably me pissed. The girls should be getting back and second now and I cant wait for her reaction. Nathan is hiding in the bathroom to record and im just laying on her bed that is not really a bed also, we have lie 3 go pros set up, man I cant wait. 

I hear Chance yell something like "Finally you guys are home" and I smile indicating to Nate that she is about to come, he gives me a thumbs up and I then hear the door open and see Erika gasp and look around when her eyes land on mine as Nate comes out of the bathroom. 

Erika- JAKE JOSEPH PAUL OH MY FRICKING GOD, YOUR HORRIBLE YOU KNOW THAT 

I laugh looking at my mad best friend as she looks around. 

Erika- HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO GET TO ANYTHING 

I smile and jump off the bed swimming around in the packing things as she crosses her arms looking at me. 

Erika- I can not believe you 

Jake- Oh you better now have fun come on 

I pull her down and she falls onto my lap some how and I smile at her as she looks around. 

Erika- These are actually pretty comfortable 

I smirk saying something I should not of said on the vlog.

Jake- What the packing peanuts or my lap 

She looks at me getting red and slaps me getting off, as I frown, awe it was nice having her that close.... wait what. I watch as she swims around in them as Nathan is getting shots of it, he finally finished and leaves as I turn the go pros off throwing them on her desk that is not exactly a desk. 

Erika- So Paul how are you cleaning this up 

She swims over to me laying down next to me. I look at her and sigh.

Jake- I have no idea 

Erika - Well I am sleeping in your room tonight 

I smirk at her and she hits me. 

Erika- And your sleeping in this room 

I groan and look at her... damn so close.

Jake- Oh come on its my room 

Erika- And its your fault so you better figure out to clean these up or your sleeping here 

I groan and look at her.

Jake- You cant kick me out of my own room 

She smirks at me being a smart ass. 

Erika- Your right I already did it so ha 

She then gets up walking out of the room and all I can do is stare at her ass, I mean come on shes in fricking leggings. I then sigh looking around, Looks like im sleeping here tonight, how the hell am I going to clean this up. I then get up and try to find Anthony to see if he can help me when I hear laughing and giggling from Anthony's room. I peak in to see Anthony on top of ..... Erika tickling her as they are laughing...... I watch shocked, I was just flirting with her and now shes with Anthony... what the hell. I then close the door a little and knock as I hear a shuffle and then Anthony yell "Come in". I walk in and look at them as they are on the bed with Erika pretending to scroll through her feed as Anthony watches the TV.... Wow. 

Anthony- Whats up Jake 

Jake- Oh nothing just wondering if you could help me clean something up 

Erika- Whatever you do, do not say yes 

Erika smirks at me and I give her the middle finger as she laughs at me. 

Anthony- What happend Paul 

Jake- I pranked Erika's room with Packing Peanuts 

Anthony laughs- Oh man thats hilarious I cant wait to see her face of that 

Erika slaps him as he laughs smiling at her. 

Jake- Go to Jake Paul tomorrow to see it 

Anthony- Oh I will

Erika- Whatever Jake's an ass I get to sleep in his nice and comfortable bed tonight though so its okay 

I glare at her. 

Jake- This is not fair I should not be kicked out of my own room 

Erika- But you are , so just give up 

Anthony laughs- Erika is the best 

I watch as Erika smiles at him and I glare a little..... Am I jealous...... noooo I cant be, I do not like Erika like that, we are just friends and I still love Alissa... right. I then am taken out of my thoughts by 

Erika- Are you okay Jake, your staring off into space 

I look at her nodding. 

Jake- Well I will just ask someone else you seem busy 

I glance at Erika and she looks at me confused and then I leave the room without saying anything. Maybe I am over reacting, I mean I totally am, I dont like Erika and Anthony does not like her either... right, Yes of course I am right... I hope.