Once the curtain had dropped and the two were finally alone, midnight candle just dimly lighting the area it was like the desire became too much. Robb pounced like the alpha of a pack claiming his queen, he rushed over, lips gravitating towards her own and kissing with such a primal lust Victoria was overwhelmed. Robb's hands went from holding her neck steady to her hips and crushing her pelvis to his own, using his right hand to grip the small of her back and then using his other to drop over her ample hips and over the skin of her upper thigh. He squeezed her warm skin tightly, the bodice she wore rose so her thigh was on full display and then hiked it over his hip.

Victoria felt breathless at his daring move, Robb was never this needy. He was rough sometimes, and could even be crafty when initiating sex but this was something different, this wasn't because he wanted it like when they were in Winterfell, this was because he needed it. His tongue pressed her lips apart and lightly grazed her bottom lip, biting ever so gently that it made the Dorne lose her train of thought and allow a soft moan to escape her. He took advantage and hiked the other leg over his hip so now she was being held up by him. Without wasting time his lips dropped to her sharp jaw, and then down her neck where he kissed the soft skin and clouded her mind further.

Victoria hummed to herself in pure glee, a sensation passed from Robb to her as already she was tugging at his armor and desperately pulling away the knots that kept it in place. Robb on the other hand was far past it all as he walked towards the bed and sat down, pulling back slightly to assist in ripping the rest of it off along with the thin robe around her body. Soon the two were only separated in thinly made undergarments and neither could see a stop. Robb slid his hands up the back of her thighs and squeezed her bum, his finger reddening the meaty flesh. Victoria once more hummed as the combination of his hands and then his lips now kissing the tops of her bosom, using his tongue to caress it ever so gently.

Victoria eyes began to close the lower he went, nails digging into the tops of his shoulders until she was surprised when he reversed their positions rather dramatically. He pushed her up against the bed, pressing his hips into her legs so she could feel just how ready he was, and his fingers began to lift the nightgown, displaying the ever so small bump and bringing Victoria to clearance.

Robb was a man on a mission however and despite his betrothed sudden pause he did not seem to notice as his hands now caressed her breasts and kissed the soft skin until she was squirming underneath him and using her hands to lift his face back up.

He was met with a pink cheeked Victoria who breathed slowly, "you're in quite the rush there, my love."

"I've missed you and your gorgeous body is all, my wife, think I just needed a reminder of home." He spoke softly, breath fanning her breasts.

"And the crevice between my bosom is your home?" She raised an eyebrow in amusement but when she'd hoped to see a sliver of happiness in Robb's eyes she was just met with more darkness and lust.

"The crevice is currently leading down to my home, and if you'd let me finish I could show it appreciation." Robb answered with a husky voice, pressing his head back down and pressing his lips to her breasts once more.

Victoria moaned softly but reminded herself that they needed to talk, there was a lot that needed to be discussed and ignoring it with sex was not the way.

With the heels of her hands she pushed upwards and managed to finally gain Robb's attention once more, pulling him out of his need. She pressed her hands into his auburn curls and massaged softly, "we need to talk."

Robb eyed her, knowing that there was no getting around it and sucked cold air, kissing her wrist with a slight breath of freshness. "Indeed we do."