Bella:"She went to use the rest room"She said making me clear my throat and nod.

Y/n:"So do you all want to order and then start discussing the project?"I asked making them all nod and agree with me. I looked up and saw Hailey walking towards the table making me look down at the menu and feel someone slide in next to me.

Gigi:"That was her seat Y/n/n"She whispered making me me hum and look up a little.

Y/n:"Hey"I said giving a small smile making her smile back.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n/n"She said making my heart speed up at the nickname. She hasn't called me that in so long.

Fai:"Alright! So what are we having?"He asked making us all look at the menu and decide what to eat. We all ordered our drinks and food and sat back looking at each other.

Taco:"So History....what are we going to do?"He asked.

Hailey:"Well, Mr Porter said we could do what ever we want but it has to be about us....sorta like our history and our future.....kind of like how it evolves"She explained making us all nod.

Tyler:"Maybe we could do like a video thing....where we all interview each other and we ask each other questions about our family history, our history"He said making us all hum.

Emily:"That's a cool idea"She said nodding her head.

Jon:"I agree, it'll be cool to find out about each others history"He said making me speck up.

Y/n:"Since its basically about our history I'm a hundred percent sure we can interview our parents and see how all this started"I said making everyone all smile and agree.

Camila:"We could find out how the companies started and all those things cause if you think about it...it is our past and future"She said making us all beam at the idea.

Lauren:"She has a point"She said agreeing with Camila making me smirk at them while they rolled their eyes.

Abel:"We should have partners"He said making us all face him"So that way, we can each interview each other"He said making us all hum.

Y/n:"I think this is a good idea....what about y'all?"I asked making them all look at each other.

Hailey:"I like it"

Kylie:"Same"

Kendall:"Definitely"

Bella:"Agree"

Gigi:"Agree"

Tyler:"Its cool"

Taco:"I'm down"

Fai:"I'm cool with anything"

Camila:"Duh"

Lauren:"I agree with everyone else"

Taylor:"Same"

Emily:"Yip"

Jon:"Its not like I'm going to say no"

Zayn:"I live for this shit"

Abel:"I'm in"He said making me laugh a little and nod.

Y/n:"Okay, so who's with who?"I questioned making everyone yell out their partners. I sat there looking at them shaking my head as I realised who I was paired up with.

Lauren:"Oh look! You and Hails are paired up"She said making me roll my eyes.

Jon:"What a coincidence"He said trying to hold back a smile. I rolled my eyes at them all and turned to face Hailey.

Y/n:"We're okay? Right Baldwin?"I asked making her look at me and nod sending me a small smile.

Hailey:"Sure Y/l/n"She said making a genuine smile appear on my face. Its been a while since she called me by my last name and I missed it. It was our thing....always was.

Our food came along with our drinks making us dig in and share our food around. I grabbed some of Kendall's fries making her glare at me. I chuckled and continued eating till they brought up the project again.

Fai:"How should we do this interview thing though? How would it work?"He asked making me speck up.

Y/n:"Well, since we have partners we work out questions for our partners and then as a group we interview each other"I said making them nod"So we should all basically come up with questions for each other and make sure they're the same so it doesn't get confused or anything"I said making them nod.

Kylie:"So we interview our partners and then all of us get to interview another person as a group?"She asked clarifying everything making me nod.

Y/n:"Yip"I said popping the p and another fry in my mouth.

Emily:"So when do we start it?"She asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"Its a Friday, we could all stay at my place and work on everything and you guys can go home whenever"I suggested"Y'all can go home if you want"I said not wanting them to think I'm forcing them.

Bella:"Your parents are cool with it?"She asked making me laugh.

Y/n:"They all just stop by and stay whenever"I said pointing to my crazy and idiotic friends"Its fine, plus they wont mind having people home. its more "homey" as they say"I said making them laugh.

Gigi:"Our parents wouldn't mind it"She said shrugging making them all agree.

Y/n:"Alright! So go home, pack and meet back at my place?"I questioned making them all agree.

Camila:"Yeah, see y'all later"She said getting up making everyone do that same. I paid the bill with Abel and we both made our way out the diner.

Abel:"You and Hailey huh"He said nudging me making me laugh and shake my head.

Y/n:"Nah, its just for school"I said making him hum and smirk. He looked behind me and smirked"What?"I asked confused. He grabbed his keys and started walking away while singing.

Abel:"I feel it coming, I feel it coming baby"He sang making me look at him confused until I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar scent fill my nose. I turned and faced the Hazel eyed girl.

Y/n:"Hey Baldwin, whats up?"I asked making her bite her lip nervously.

Hailey:"Can you give me a ride home please?"She asked making me lick my lips and nod.

Y/n:"Sure"I said making her follow me to my car. I unlocked it and held the door open for her making her smile at me.

Hailey:"Thank you"She mumbled as she got in making smile and close the door gently. I walked to my side and got in starting the car.

The drive was filled with silence and some music playing in the background making me bite my lip and focus on the road. What was bugging me the most is that it was comfortable. It should be uncomfortable but its not.

Hailey:"Can I chose a song?"She asked making me hand her my phone"Uh...I need your password"She said shyly making me gulp there. I shifted in my seat and gripped the steering wheel tighter as I answered her.

Y/n:"Its still your birthday"I said making her turn and face me while I stayed focused on the road"I haven't really had the courage to change it"I mumbled as she kept on starring at me practically burning holes in the side of my head.

Hailey:"I-its still my birthday?"She asked making me sit back in my seat and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, I couldn't change it"I answered dreading where this conversation was going.

Hailey:"Couldn't?"She questioned making me internally groan and question why I gave her my phone. I should have just been rude and said no! I was shitting myself even more cause her Playlists were still there with our songs.

Y/n:"Its hard to change something that you don't want to change"I said shocking myself with what I said. I saw her open her mouth but shut it unlocking my phone. I saw her go on my music and a small smile appear on her face making me gulp.

Hailey:"You still kept my Playlists?"She asked making me nod and bite the inside of my cheek.

Y/n:"Yeah"I said not coming up with anything else making her smile more. I looked at her confused a little and then turned back to the road.

Hailey:"Hmm...its nice to see that you're still my baby"

50 votes or more guys! 🙊