II.

Look what this girl done did to me, she done cut me off from a good good love.

She told me that those days were gone.

And I wish we never did it, and I wish we never loved it. And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you, and now it ain't no way we can be friends.

                    .................

¤Tori

I put the rest of my butt out, and hopped down from the whip I'm riding in this week.

I've been sitting in her driveway for 20 minutes now, wondering if this a good idea or not.

With only two more hours before curfew, I walked up to the house without giving myself time to change my mind.

I rang the doorbell thinking, I'm a good looking man. Why wouldn't she want another shot at this? I have a full head of good hair, milk chocolate skin, my tats drive the ladies wild and I'm built to perfection. We can leave the past, in the past.

.

"Yea, and what's Privage?" I hear Jaleigha ask from inside, as I wait for someone to answer the door.

I know I shouldn't be here, and I know Reece will probably slam the door in my face, but I'm going to take my chances.

Who knows, maybe she's having a good day and I'll get lucky.

.

"You've got 10 seconds, before I call the cops".

Her nostrils flared as she threw her hands under her arms, crossing them.

What I wouldn't give to be back up under her. Jareece is the definition of a real women, her curves, her soft skin, her gentle touch, and the sexist laugh that would send shivers down a man's back.

"Five!" she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Can we just talk Reece? That's all I'm asking". Being the guy I am, I can't cut ties with her knowing she had the last words. Hell, I don't want to cut ties at all.

"Your actions talked plenty for you, the reason you had 10 seconds, and now they're up".

I open my mouth to speak, but was quickly shut down by the thud of her mellow yellow, front door slamming in my face.

The only reason I'm here trying to talk, is because I ran into her Aunt a few days ago, and she led me to believe that Reece and I still had a chance. Its been months, but I can't seem to get over her.

.

I rang the doorbell again, waiting for her to open up.

The door flew back, this time she meant business. "Believe it or not, I have your P.O on speed dial. Leave my property fore I use his number" she threatened, holding her phone up for me to see.

I can't afford to violate parole again, so I took my defeat for the night.

If what Aunt Sally said is true, why is Jareece being this way? I can't take back what I did, but I can prove I'm changed. I want her back. I want her now.

.

.

Given I'm not suppose to be within so many yards of Jareece, I can't stop thinking about her since seeing her last night. Here's me with this hard ass rep, and I caught mad feelings for a chick. Who the fuck does that? Love is for chumps.

I sat outside her school, waiting for lunch. Jareece sits at the same table everyday, and if not; she always at least comes out to her car.

The bell didn't ring, but I see Mayva sitting on the school stairs.