"Uh... excuse me.. who is your first?" He said putting his hand over his heart.

"Hercules." I said plainly, not caring if it hurts his feelings or not.

"Oh.... welp...  let's go.. I am pretty sure you're going to get a scolding from him too then." He getting over it rather quickly and pushing you out the door.

Lafayette POV
( didn't expect  that did you now.... neither have I.. also all italics are you/other POV thinking to themselves unless I say other wise)

*BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up to the first alarm..

Merde ... ce sommeil était court.[Damn... that sleep felt short.]

I stood there staring at the floor... thinking about (Y/n)...
I shook my head when I realized I was thinking about her.

C'est étrange ... pourquoi je pensais à elle?[That's odd... why was I thinking about her?]

I put that thought aside and started getting dressed.

( if you don't agree... sorry best one I could find, so far.. if you don't like it then please give me an idea where to find APPROPRIATE BOY ATTIRE ON THE INTERNET!)

I walk out of my dorm room to the smell of coffee.. 

"Morning Elizabeth," I said giving her a hug like I do every morning.

"Morning Lafayette and for the millionth time just call me Eliza." She said turning around and hugging back.

"Oh... sorry Eliza.." I said looking at the floor.

"No need for apologies, anyways I have coffee just the way you like it." Eliza says eyeing the coffee to me.

"Black like his soul!" Hercules said walking to the island.

"Shut up, Hercules... Thank you Eliza, I said as I looked in the fridge for the milk. "Where's the milk?"

"Bottom on the door." Eliza anwsers

"Thanks!" I reply.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is that at this hour?" Eliza asked herself

"You're acting like if its late." Hercules says.

"Well, its rather early!"Eliza says

"Ugh... whatever I will get it." I say rolling my eyes.

"I opened the door to see Alexander in distress 'n disarray(THOMAS CLAIMS)

"Are you okay?" I asked

"No... Eliza... he got her!" Alexander said somewhat pissed.

"He got who?" I asked

"No.... He didn't.." Eliza said in disbelief 

"Yes he did.." Alexander said with sass.

"Who?" I asked getting pissed off

"I won the bet.. PAY UP!" Alexander says, with a grumbling Hercules passing him 50 bucks.

"MERDE WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!" I finally yell

"(Y/N) AND THOMAS!" Hercules yells

"WHAT ABOUT THEM?!" I yell back.

"I SAW THEM WALKING OUT TOGETHER..HIS ARM WAS AROUND HER!" Alexander yells

"WHY ARE Y'ALL YELLING?!"Eliza asked yelling.

"I have no idea."Alex said

"Well that was retarded..." I said

"You can say that.. I guess" Hercules said try not to laugh at what just happened.

"Anyways let's hurry up we're going to be late." Eliza said quickly giving us our breakfast and coffee.

After quickly eating breakfast and drinking Eliza's coffee we all made our way out of the house to The homeroom where Mr.Washington was taking attendance and making us introduce us to each other.

Y/N Pov

I walked with Thomas. His arm around my waist which was weird. He said that nobody needs to see my belly so... yeah... bet you right now that someone has seen us and thinks we are dating.

Anyways we made our way to homeroom, where we were greeted by Mr. Washington.. we took our seats and waited for everyone to arrive..

***

"Okay students" Mr. Washington started "one by one y'all are going to walk up here they all named and talk about yourself this is your first assignment."

One by one people went up.

Here's what I learned:

Alexander is orphan.

Lauren's dad is homophobic.

Thomas is obsessed with Mac-n-cheese.

James Madison is mostly quiet. Thomas literally had to do his presentation for him.

And Hercules is a tailor's apprentice..

Everything was fine... till.....

End..  Author's Note

THAT'S IS IT!! I AM DONE! I AM TIRED THIS TOOK TOO LONG!!! HOPEFULLY IF I AM NOT CRUMMY I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER TODAY!!!( in this case I am going to post a challenge really lazy to do another chapter... sorry!!)

Anyways I love you all so MUCH! Have an amazing day.. and Cryptidsp00n69 I got you... feel better love ❤😘💋

Also follow Cutedog_51 my close friends in the real world.. I see her almost everyday!!! This is my crazy sista!

Alright if you enjoyed comment, Put this book in your library so you can get updates on this book. Follow me so you can get updates on this book and others.. have an amazing day!!

~Mysterium

3.18.18