I.

"Jaleigha, Javaien, Janai, wake up!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

This is the forth time calling them up for school.

In that time; I made breakfast, their lunch, my lunch, cleaned the kitchen and watched a rerun of The Jeffersons. It's times like these I contemplate sending them to military school.

.

"Good morning Nana". Pecking my grandmothers cheek, I sat a cup of water and a cap full of pills on the end table beside her. "Take these Nana, I'll be right back".

I ran back upstairs and into each of the kids rooms to lay their school clothes out. "I swear, these children" I release a breath, complaining.

.

"I'm so sick of this" I whisper to myself, entering Jaleigha's bedroom first.

"Leigha wake up".

"5 more minutes Reece" Jaleigha whined as I pick her little sleeping body up out of bed.

I dressed Leigha, fixed her hair into a neat ponytail and sent her downstairs for breakfast.

"Make sure Nana took her pills and don't eat up all the food from the boys!" I called to Jaleigha, as she slumped down the hallway.

.

"Vaien buddy".

He rolled over to see me with his Xbox controller. The scared look on his face made me smile a grim one. "Reece no, please don't take my game" Javaien begged.

"Get dressed, your clothes are at the foot of the bed" I tossed his controller to him.

.

Last, I sat on Janai's bench across from his bed.

"You have 5 minutes to get your little ass out of that bed, and ready for school, or you can say goodbye to Football tryouts" I sing.

Janai's eyes shot open. He almost fell out of bed, rushing to get ready.

"I'll be in the kitchen" I smirk, leaving his room.

.

The children don't phase me, but it would be nice if they would do as they're told the first time I ask. As they get older, simple things become harder.

Now that I am playing Mommy to my little sister and brothers, I have quickly grown into a mature, responsible 17 year old girl. It wasn't easy becoming full time for them after our parents died in that plane crash last year, but I swallowed my feelings to better ensure the four loves that call me Sissy.

.

The kids finished their breakfast and ran out to the car, after kissing Nana goodbye.

"Okay Nana, I'll see you later. Love you" I kissed her forehead.

"See ya Aunt Sally" I left the house, locking it up behind me.

.

I dropped Jaleigha, Javaien and Janai off at their school, then made way to my own.

"Damn Reece, you fine" Envy looked me up and down, stroking his chin.

"Forget it Ian" I strut down the school hallway, stopping at my locker.

"Baby, I told you not to call me that". Envy shoved his hands in his pockets, waiting for me to grab my things. "And I told you not to call me baby" I shut my locker back up, after throwing my bag in it.

"You like it" he grinned, as we walk to homeroom together.

Everyone acted scared to talk to me, when my patents died. The only one that lightened my mood after they passed was Ian... excuse me, Envy.