The Meeting

Today was the day. October eleventh, Friday, eleven pm.

Scorpius was standing in McGonagall's office waiting for his turn to floo to Sirius's house where the meeting would take place.

He watched as Lupin took a spin into the fireplace. Scorpius was anxious to be meeting the members of the order, and even more anxious to find out their plans. It was all becoming more and more real every day, or at least it felt like it, even though he had not even done anything yet. There was something in the air telling him bad things were going to happen. No more attacks had happened since he talked to Sirius, but he knew that wouldn't last long. Eleanor had said it too.

Since she found out about the order, she had been constantly asking Scorpius questions that he was not able to answer. But he had to admit, as much as she annoyed him, it was nice to have someone else know about the whole thing.

Scorpius glanced at Eleanor, she looked even more nervous than he did, she was as pale as snow and had dark circles under her eyes.

"Your turn, Malfoy," McGonagall spoke.

Scorpius grabbed some floo powder and stepped into the fire. "Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place!" He exclaimed. After a few spins, he found himself in completely new surroundings, feeling dizzy. He hated travelling by floo. As he adjusted to his surroundings, he was greeted by an ocean of people.

There were a lot of people, and a lot was an understatement.

Half of them he didn't recognize, but among them were some familiar faces: Teddy, Victoire, Bill, Fleur, George, his wife, Charlie, Hagrid and Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Also, people he recognized from history books or his parent's stories: Padma and Parvati Patil, Dean Thomas, Olympe Maxime (tall woman she was), Hannah Abbot (that he knew because she was the owner of the Leaky Cauldron), Lee Jordan (His favourite Quidditch commentator), Oliver Wood (His favourite Keeper).

Scorpius had only been to Grimmauld place once before, but it was just as he remembered. Grimm, old and cool, even with all the people inside the dining room.

"Scorpius!" A blue-haired Teddy Lupin exclaimed over the loud talking, "What the bloody hell are you doing here!?"

"Sirius," Scorpius shrugged as he greeted Teddy with a hug.

"Well, I'm glad." he said, "You should have been here since it started." Scorpius nodded.

He and Teddy were great friends ever since he went to Hogwarts. Teddy helped Scorpius when he went through a dark stage during his fifth year. During that time a lot of his friends weren't there for him,  they turned their backs and walked away, but Teddy didn't. 

After greeting Victoire, Fleur, Bill and everyone else that approached him, Sirius came to talk to him.

"When I said the Order was only a few people," he started, "I didn't really mean it."

"I can tell," Scorpius laughed.

"When McGonagall arrives we will start, I saved a seat for you at the table. You're very important for the plans, it's important that you pay attention."

"I'm flattered-" he started but before he could finish, he saw two blond heads enter the room.

"Mom! Dad!" Scorpius exclaimed as he made his way through the crowd to greet his parents, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" His mother replied, hugging her son.

"Is grandma coming?" Scorpius asked, hopefully.

"No," His father answered. "But she supports our decision of being part of this Order." Draco placed his hand on Scorpius's shoulder. "She wants to stop him as much as we do, but you know how she is."