♡28♡

♡Brendon♡

"Y'know what? I don't even need the stuff I wrote down." Frank slurs and Gerard blushes in embarrassment while Mikey, Ray, Dallon, Matty, Patrick and Tyler try not to laugh.

"Gerard, I love you more than the green grass, I love you more than the blue sky and I love you more than I love myself." He pauses. This is actually going really well.

"You showed me what love was when we started making out in the bathroom in high school. I knew I loved you then and I know I love you now." Okay there's the mess up.

I'm happy I sat in the front row.

"You make my heart soarrrrrr." He says and finishes it off with a small burp.

It definitely didn't go well but it could have been a lot worse.

After they said I do, they shared a short, sweet kiss as everyone cheered.

Then we all went outside where Frank threw up in a bush.

Classy.

Dallon and I laughed at him a bit before we went to the hall where everyone was going to eat.

I'm not allowed to drink and Dallon doesn't want to for me.

"It's okay Dal, I won't be mad if you drink." I tell him with a reassuring smile.

"No! I'm gonna feel bad because you're going to be sitting there watching me get drunk." He argues.

"Dallon, you only get to got to this exact wedding once. Enjoy yourself." I say him and he frowns.

"I just don't want to tempt you or anything." He pouts with an honest tone and I roll my eyes.

"Go have fun." I smile as he parks the car outside the venue.

We walk in hand in hand and say hi to everyone we know.

Spencer and Jon were sitting across the room so I smiled and waved but only Jon waved back. Spencer didn't even look at me.

I feel hurt about that.

He's one of the reasons I'm trying to get better but he still hates me.

Dallon wraps his arm around me as I frown and look at my slightly dirty dress shoes.

"He'll come around Bren, you've been doing so good and he sees that. You two will be back to best friends in no time." He assures me as we walk over to our table where Ryan and Hayley were sitting.

To me, they don't look like a couple.

I don't think Ryan can handle Hayley's hyper activity and I think Hayley can't handle all of Ryan's pessimism.

We'll see how it works out but I think that they'll be better off as friends.

"They picked a really nice place." Hayley observes.

"Yeah. I wonder how much it cost to rent it out." Dallon says as he looks around the large room.

Hayley and Dallon continued to chat while Ryan and I talked.

"How is Spencer?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Moody as always." He chuckles.

I give him a half assed smile and he huffs.

"He wants to talk to you, believe me Bren, he just doesn't know how to approach the situation." Ryan says with a sad tone.

"Just tell him that I don't care how he does it, I just want him to talk to me." I say quietly.

Everything goes quiet as the lights go down and Gerard and Frank walk in and start dancing after Hayley sprints onto the stage and starts singing a song that she wrote with me called The Only Exception.

It's quite a beautiful sight.

The happiness that radiates around the couple is extremely contagious. It's easy to feel a large amount of joy when you watch two people who are that in love.

I can tell that Frank is starting to sober up as well so that's good for Gerard.

I look over to Ryan who's smiling fondly at Hayley and then I look over to Dallon.

His eyes are glistening with tears as he keeps his eyes trained on his friends.

I don't blame him for crying because like I said, this whole entire moment is just beautiful.

When the dance ends, Patrick and Dallon run onto the stage to embarrass Gerard and Frank.

I just feel so happy right now for some reason.

I'm not even friends with most of these people here but watching everyone being so nice and familiar with each other is making a warm feeling spread through my chest.

***

Towards the end of the night, I had come out of my nervous shell and let myself enjoy myself more.

Dallon and I were dancing next to Ryan and Hayley and I was just having a lot of fun.

I hadn't touched a drop of alcohol but Dallon was completely wasted.

We stayed and hung out with Dallon's whole group of friends until every one started getting tired.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and congratulated Gerard and Frank before making our way outside

I made Dallon drink a few glasses of water before we left so he sobered up enough to the point where I don't have to carry him out to the car.

When we get to where our car was, it was gone.

"Fuck. You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Dallon complains as he stares up at the sign.

Our car got towed.

"It's okay Dally, the apartment isn't that far away. We can just walk." I smile and he looks down at me before shrugging.

"Okay Bren." He sighs and we link our hands together before starting to walk home.

I can't help but feel we're being followed as the two of us make our way down the dark LA streets.

I know I'm probably just paranoid from lack of sleep but I can't shake the feeling off.

I hear a sound from behind us and jump a bit before moving closer to Dallon.

This is freaking me out a bit.

I just hope that if someone wants to hurt us, they go for me first.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌾🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
3/18/18
11:43pm
A/N

Y'all, it's almost 3/19.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌾🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻