♡24♡

♡Brendon♡

Dallon's coming to visit in two hours.

I just have to wait two hours for him to drag his hot lanky ass over here.

I know it's only been like a week but I really miss him. I just wanna go home at this point but I have to get better for Dallon.

I can't keep doing this to him.

I have put him through hell and back but he still loves me unconditionally.

He's going to flip out on me one day and I will never be prepared for it. One day he's going to hate me for everything I've done to him.

I hate that I've been so horrible. I don't know how he forgave me for the things I said. Wether I was high or not doesn't matter. It's still horrible.

Hayley runs into my room and jumps on my uncomfortable bed.

"Dallon's coming soon!" She cheers as she pulls me over to sit down with her.

I smile a bit just at the mention of his name.

"I ship you guys so hard to be honest. Dallon told me about your whole highschool love story and I after I heard it, I always knew that you guys would find eachother." She tells me.

"Really?" I ask and she eagerly nods her head.

"He still loved you a lot even when you guys were apart." She tells me and I smile lightly.

"I hate what I put him through. I'm scared that one day I'm going to mess up so bad that he's just going to leave me and I won't be able to do anything to get him back." I say and my voice cracks towards the end.

Hayley takes me into her arms and pets my hair.

"He loves you, B. He always will. I don't think he will ever leave you and if he does, it wouldn't be for long." She assures me.

"I really hope he never leaves me." I sigh.

"He won't. Now lets get you ready for your lovely man to come visit." She says as jumps up again and starts looking through my closet.

She pulls out a white t-shirt and the tightest pair of jeans she can find.

I stare at my lap for a few moments before I realize something.

My parents don't know about anything that has happened at all.

They think I'm still happily married to Sarah.

I feel like a terrible son for not telling them anything but telling them about my drug addiction isn't really on the top of my list of priorities.

I'll tell my parents about Sarah leaving me and reconnecting with Dallon when I get out of here but for now I just want to think about seeing the love of my life.

By the time I squeeze my ass into the jeans, Dallon is here.

I find him in the meeting room and as soon as he sees me, he runs over with his long as fuck legs and kisses me.