♡11♡

♡Dallon♡

Monopoly didn't end too well.

Pete threw his pile of money at Tyler and Josh cried again.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow probably." I say as I stand at the door.

"Yeah. Bye Daldo." Tyler says before I say bye too and he shuts the door.

I walk to my car and drive home.

I enter the apartment and hang my keys up on the small hook beside the door.

"Brendon? I'm home!" I call into the silent house.

I furrow my eyebrows as I find the living room the exact same way I left it.

I need to talk to him about the almost kiss. I still have feelings for him but we can't be together.

I go to his room and knock lightly on the door only to be met by silence.

I open the door to see a messy bed and his suitcase along with his pile of boxes in the corner.

I feel worried but I don't know why. He's a grown ass man and I'm worried about him because he's not home. I know he's probably completely fine.

But here I am sitting in my living room, trying to stay awake while I wait for Brendon.

It's about three in the morning now and I'm fighting to stay awake but I just can't anymore.

I lay down and rest my head on the uncomfortable couch cushion.

♡Brendon♡

It's around five in the morning when I decide that I should go back to Dallon's.

The girl was still clinging to me and it takes about ten minutes to pry her off.

I collect my clothes from the random places around the room and get dressed before finally leaving.

The drive back to Dallon's had me feeling incredibly nervous.

I park my car and walk into the large apartment building.

Dallon gave me the spare key that he never used so I can still get in.

I walk into the living room to find Dallon asleep on the couch. He's going to be so uncomfortable in the morning because of how tall he is.

I grab a pillow from his room and gently lift his head onto it before draping a blanket over his sleeping body.

Before I go to bed, I press a small kiss to his forehead.

♡Dallon♡

I wake up at around ten in the morning with a pillow under my head and a blanked wrapped loosely around me.

I guess Brendon came home.

I walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for the two of us.