♡18♡

♡Dallon♡
SMUT⚠

After I clean up breakfast, Brendon literally pulls me into my bedroom and pushes me against the wall and begins to kiss my neck.

I'm so proud of him for accepting the help that he needs.

I kiss back with the same amount of force and we slowly walk over to the bed while aggressively making out.

It feels like we're in high school again, having sex in Patrick's basement making a point to be as loud as we can if his mom's not home.

Back then, sex meant almost nothing to us.

I learnt that sex is something that should be filled with I love you's and passion on prom night.

It was unlike anything else that night. It was slow but it was probably one of the most enjoyable things I've done.

After Brendon left I was trying to take my mind off things so I did have sex with a few people.

Maybe this will help him get his mind off the rehab center for a little bit.

I'm not in love with Brendon yet but I do love love him.

I know that I'm definitely falling though.

We fall onto the bed and Brendon begins to grind his hips into mine.

I let out a strangled moan as he starts to palm me through my very tight black jeans.

I almost want to let him keep going but I'm supposed to be pleasuring him.

I take his hand away and begin to kiss and occasionally suck and bite down his neck.

I begin to palm him and he's already hard.

I start to pull down his boxers. He didn't even get dressed when he woke up.

I slowly start to pump his member and he lets out a heavy breath.

I he starts to take off my clothes as I stop my hand and replace it with my mouth.

Brendon doesn't even try to contain his moans.

I bob my head up and down while taking off my clothes the best I can.

I take my mouth off his dick and find a condom in my bedside drawer and roll it on him.

I then position myself above his dick and he stares at me as I lower myself down slowly.

I let out a breathy moan as does he as he bucks his hips up to try and push himself further into me.

I let myself adjust to his size again after three years.

After a few moments, I start to move slowly and Brendon is moaning as loud as he can.

I speed up a bit and after about ten minutes, my breathing becomes heavy.

"I'm close." I moan.