♡12♡

♡Dallon♡

As soon as I had told Brendon that I wanted to flush his coke, he pulled away from the hug.

"No, Dallon." He says and furrows his eyebrows.

"Why not? That shit is going to mess you up really bad Bren." I say and he rolls his eyes. He's probably high so the mood swings are normal. I don't really remember stuff that has to do with the symptoms of drugs because I try to block that part of my life out.

"I know that Dallon, but it makes me happy. Don't you want me to be happy?" He asks angrily.

"Of course I want you to be happy but getting high is only artificial Brendon. You're not really happy when you get like this." I say and he sighs.

"How would you know?" He asks with an annoyed tone and I just silently hang my head.

I'm really not proud of how I was. I didn't tell Brendon the full story. After my short lived alcohol addiction, I got into something that's obviously much worse.

I had a horrible drug addiction. It was absolute hell. Gerard, Patrick and Tyler made me go to rehab. At the time I thought it was horrible but it really helped.

"Oh this is pure fucking gold!" Brendon chuckles bitterly. "Perfect little Dallon isn't very perfect is he? Did it hurt being knocked off of that pedestal?" Brendon asks.

Did he feel like I was acting like I was better than him?

"I never ever said I was better than you Brendon! I just know how bad this can get and I don't want you going through that." I argue but he just scoffs.

"I wonder why you started doing drugs back then? Was it because daddy used to hit you?" He mocked me and I could already feel the tears falling down my cheeks again."Or was it because mommy didn't love you?"

"Please stop!" I begged and he just laughed.

"Oh wait! I know why perfect little Dally boy was a druggy!" He cheers. "His ex-boyfriend never two shits about him!"

That just confirmed all my fears about Brendon that I have had for a really long time.

"Fuck you!" I shout as I wipe the tears away from my cheeks.

I leave the room a sobbing mess and I can hear him laughing.

I know that he's really high right now but everything he just said hurt a fucking lot.

He brought up my fucking parents for crying out loud.

I go to my bathroom and sit against the closed door with my knees pulled to my chest as my panic attack begins.

This is going to be a long day.

I'm happy I have work later. Hopefully I can take my mind off Brendon for a little bit.

I do my best to calm myself down and wipe the tear stains away from my cheeks with a cloth and cold water.

I get dressed and look in the mirror for a few minutes.