♡22♡

♡Brendon♡

Jenna and I have already become great friends.

It's only been two days and she already knows my whole life story.

She's not working tomorrow though so I am going to once again feel alone. Hopefully Hayley and I get along as well as Jenna and I do.

The two of them work three days a week on their own and one together.

Dallon told me that the days they work together are always the best because Hayley will sometimes bring videogames and movies to keep everyone entertained.

So far, I only know of one other person in the facility right now.

Bert is nice. He's here due to his addiction to almost every drug under the sun.

It's kind of impressive how many drugs he's taken.

I patiently wait for Hayley because I feel lonely as shit right now.

Bert was sent to a higher secured part of the building because they found a gram of weed, some ecstasy and a syringe with some heroin stashed away in the bottom of his closet.

He's been here for months and it looks like he hasn't had those drugs for the longest time.

Jenna told me that the last thing she heard about him was that he won't tell anyone where he got it so someone must have brought it to him.

She doesn't think that he's going to have visitors anymore.

Visiting days are Saturdays and it's only Wednesday.

I look down at my phone to see more texts from Dallon saying that he misses me.

This place really isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I get to use my phone, they treat me like a person and I'm actually getting help.

I have a therapist and a doctor. I have to speak to them both every day and I can tell that they will help me.

A small girl with bright orange hair rushes in. She's late. Jenna comes in at seven in the morning. It's almost eight.

"Hello!" She smiles cheerfully despite the fact she's late by almost an hour.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"You must be Brendon. I'm Hayley!" She says as she holds out her hand.

I go to shake it and she pulls me up off the comfortable couch.

"Follow me!" She grins as she practically runs down the hallway.

I try to keep up with her the best I can as she takes various turns.

I thought I was hyper in high school but Hayley is like high school me times ten.

It feels like forever until she finally stops running.

We stand in front of a door that has 'STAFF' written across it in bold letters.