♡4♡

♡Brendon♡

I wake up in an unfamiliar bedroom and have a mini freak out before I remember what happened last night.

I had snorted about three lines of coke in the bathroom before watching Dallon sing. His singing really is amazing but I never would have agreed to stay here if I were clean.

I just don't think it's a good idea but it would be rude if I told Dallon that I only agreed to stay with him because I was high. He would act like it doesn't matter but it would hurt his feelings and he wouldn't feel good enough.

I don't ever want Dallon to feel like that.

If I do stay here, he'll eventually find out about the drugs and try to help me or kick me out but Dallon is too nice to kick me out so he'll always be stressed and worried about where I am.

I get out of bed and wander into the kitchen to see Dallon making breakfast while he talks to Tyler and Josh.

"Brendon!" Josh yells as he gets up and hugs me tightly. "It's been so long!"

"I know! I've missed you!" I say back. I really did miss Josh but I'm happy that he wasn't there to watch me get addicted to drugs. Hopefully he doesn't find out.

I look to Tyler to see him giving a look to Dallon that says "We need to talk."

Dallon just laughs nervously and sets out a shit ton of food and we all sit down at the table and begin to eat.

"So Brendon... Where have you been?" Tyler asks me.

"I've been living in LA for a while now with Sarah but I'm recently going through a divorce so I had nowhere to stay until last night." I answer truthfully.

"Why are you guys getting a divorce?" Tyler asks. An uncomfortable silence fills the room as I just stare down at my full plate.

"Tyler, Can I talk to you for a minute?" Dallon asks and Tyler rolls his eyes as Dallon pulls him out of the room.

Josh smiles at me and we both start to talk.

"I'm happy you're here. Dallon seems really lonely lately." Josh says and I smile a little bit.

"I don't know if you think we're getting back together because we're not. Dallon and I talked for the first time in years last night." I tell him.

"And how did you feel when you heard his voice again?" Josh asks as he takes a bite of his food.

"Lighter than air."

♡Dallon♡

"Tyler you have got to be kidding me." I say as I pull him into my bedroom and shut the door behind us.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says as he looks around the room.

"He's already really sad about this and you're just making him feel worse." I say and Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Do you even know why he's getting a divorce? He probably did something like cheat and you don't even care." Tyler says bitterly.