♡10♡

♡Dallon♡

I can tell that Brendon was disappointed that I didn't let him kiss me.

But I was telling the truth when I said that neither of us were ready.

I don't think I'll be ready for a really long time. I always wanted Brendon to come back and I wanted him to be mine again but now that it's a possibility, I don't want things to be like they were before because he left before.

I don't want the friendship we have to get ruined.

He left the room and I sat there and put my head in my hands.

What if I did ruin what we had already?

I think I'm going to leave him alone for the night. I'll keep my distance so we can both sort this out on our own because we will just start fighting if we don't.

I get a call and answer it without checking the caller I.D.

"Dallon?" I hear Tyler say.

I feel bad for freaking out like I did. He was just concerned for my well being.

"Yeah Ty?" I say and I can hear him sigh in relief at the nickname.

"Wanna come over? Patrick and Pete are here and they brought monopoly." He chuckles.

Oh god. Not this again.

"Last time we played monopoly, Pete flipped the board and Josh started crying. That game only ends in fighting, tears, death or all three." I say.

"But it will be fuunnnn." Tyler pleads.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I give in.

"Yes! See you in ten minutes!" Tyler sings.

I sigh and put on my shoes.

"I'm going to Tyler and Josh's house! I don't know when I'll be back but I'll call the house phone if I'm sleeping there." I shout into the house.

I feel like a mother leaving her kid for the night shift of her job.

I walk to my car and drive to the small house that Tyler and Josh live in.

As soon as I walk in their cat, TB, jumps on me.

I laugh to myself as I pet the black ball of fluff.

"Taco Bell! Cooommmmeee baaacckkk!" I hear Tyler whine from the living room.

I walk to the living room with TB in my arms to see Tyler sitting with half his body off the couch.

"DALLON!" Tyler yells as he falls off the couch.

He quickly scrambles to his feet and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole!" He yells as he lets go of me.

"It's okay Ty, I overreacted." I say and he rolls my eye as he sits back down on  the couch.

Hallelujah || Brallon (SLOW UPDATES)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara