♡8♡

♡Dallon♡

After I left the music store, I went back to work for an hour before I locked up and left.

It was only two so I went to Gerard and Frank's house.

I walk in like I usually do and they were making out on the couch like always.

"Hey Dallon!" Frank says with a warm smile after he detached his face from Gerard's.

"Hey Frank, hey Gee." I say as I sit down on the couch after putting down a blanket because I'm one hundred percent sure they have fucked on this couch.

"What's up Dal?" Gerard says as he plays with Frank's hair.

"So, I don't know how else to put this, but Brendon's back." I say with a fake smile and some jazz hands.

"Oh for fucks sake please tell me you guys aren't together." Gerard groans and I laugh.

"Oh fuck no. He's kinda like my new roommate. He's going through a divorce and he had nowhere to stay." I shrug and Gerard lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I'm not letting you date him until I definitely know that he's not going to leave." Gerard says and I can visibly see him relax.

"How is he?" Frank asks.

"I think he's okay. It's only been like two days and we're getting along quite well. I don't think I'm going to bring up the fact that he left me because I don't want to to ruin the little friendship we have." I say and Gerard's eyes widen.

"What?! You have the right to ask him why he left! Who cares if it's going to make him uncomfortable!" He almost yells and Frank takes his hand and starts rubbing circles into it.

"No Gerard. Right now I don't have the right to ask him anything about his personal decisions. We don't know each other anymore but we're trying. I can't just ask him all these sensitive questions because he's hurting right now and I can see it a lot more than most people." I sigh.

"I need to talk to him then. See if he really is as hurt as you say he is." Gerard shrugs.

"Okay then." I grumble as I roll my eyes.

"Don't use that tone with me!" Gerard jokes.

"Wow Dad." I joke back.

"Woah there Dal, Gerard is daddy." Frank smirks and Gerard blushes a light red colour.

"I KNEW YOU HAD A DADDY KINK!" I scream as Gerard hides his face.

Frank laughs at my reaction and Gerard coughs nervously.

"At least I try to keep that kind of shit to myself. When you were dating Brendon, Patrick told me that you two were so loud sometimes that he wanted to go down there and make you shut up but he was afraid of what he'd see." Gerard says and now it's my turn to blush.

"We were in highschool." I shrug. "Everything was a new experience and Brendon was really fucking good in bed."

"And who else do you have to compare him to?" Frank asks.