♡9♡

♡Brendon♡

Dallon parks outside Sarah's house.

I stare off in to space just thinking of all the ways this could go wrong.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Dallon asks.

"No, I just have to get a few things." I say and he nods as I get out of the car and slowly make my way up to the house that I once lived in.

Knocking on the door felt strange.

Sarah opened it for me and let me in.

"Hey Brendon. All of your things are in boxes in the living room." She tells me.

I make my way through the familiar house and find all of my things neatly packed away in cardboard boxes.

"Who's car is that?" She asks as she sits on the couch where I used to lay my head in her lap while she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Dallon." I say and her eyes widen.

"You can't do this to him Brendon." She says and I roll my eyes.

"We're not dating." I say and she rolls her eyes now.

"But for how long? You better clean yourself up before you guys get together again. Or clean yourself up before he notices it." She Says.

"I'll be out of his house before he does." I say and Sarah huffs.

"I may not be trying to help you anymore but he will help you! You're wasting your life away B! I stopped trying with you because you won't take the help!" She yells.

"I don't need help if it's going to be wasted away. You put too much time and effort into me Sarah! I'm a lost cause but you won't admit it!" I yell and she just stares at me.

I don't wait for her to talk. I grab as many boxes as I can and take them out to the car.

When I have to go into the house for more, I completely ignore Sarah and just keep grabbing my things.

Dallon was just sat in his car giving me weird confused looks as I would storm out of the house and then back in again.

Now he's going to ask what happened and I'm going to have to make up some shitty lie.

Lets hope I've gotten better at lying since high school.

I put the last box into the back seat and go up to the front.

Dallon looks at me for a few seconds.

"I'm not going to ask you to tell me anything but if you need to talk, I'm here. You seem tense." He says as I put my seatbelt on.

God Dallon's perfect.

"I'd rather not talk about it right now." I say and he nods as he begins to drive us back to his apartment.

When we get there, he helps me carry in the boxes and places each one nicely in one corner of my room before going to the kitchen to make us dinner.