♡17♡

♡Brendon♡

After a few hours of being angry in my room, I obviously realize that I was being an ass.

He had every right to be angry.

I slowly leave my room and walk down the hall to Dallon's.

I take a deep breath as I push the white wooden door open to see him sitting in bed on his laptop.

"Whatcha doin?" I ask. I'm just going to act like we didn't fight. Maybe he will too.

"Looking at rehab centers." He answers absent mindedly and my heart drops.

I can't go to rehab. I'm not like those people.

"Dal... I'm sorry but I can't go to rehab." I tell him and he finally looks at me.

"Why not? You need help." He says before going back to looking at the different hell holes.

"I just need a few more days and I'll be the same as I was before." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"That's what I thought before going to rehab for four months and you will probably never be the same Brendon." He says bluntly.

My eyes widen when I hear he was there for four months.

"You haven't changed though." I say and he looks at me again.

"You don't know me. I don't look forward to most things anymore, I'm quiet and shy with my closest friends and and my anxiety is ten times worse than it was in high school so don't tell me I haven't changed." He says calmly. I can tell that he's slowly losing his patience.

It sounds like he went through hell and back.

"If the rehab changed you that much, why do you want to put me through that?" I ask, slowly losing my patience as well.

"It was the drugs that changed me, not the rehab Brendon! I feel bad enough about not being able to help you myself so just let me do this for you!" He yells before we stare at each other in disbelief.

Dallon hates yelling. It's always a surprise when he actually does yell.

"I'm sorry." He mutters quietly as he looks down to his lap.

"Don't be. I do need help." I say. I obviously don't mean it but I don't want Dallon to have that sad look on his face anymore.

"Will you go to rehab?" He asks and I squeeze my eyes shut at the thought.

"Please, for me." He says and I open my eyes to see tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"Okay." I say.

How hard can rehab be?

If somebody put a bag of cocaine in front of me right now, I wouldn't touch it because I'm not addicted anymore.

I'm still going through withdrawals, but I'm not addicted.

I wish Dallon could see that.