♡27♡

♡Brendon♡

I get to come out of the rehab center for three days for Gerard and Frank's wedding.

I was a bit weary because I'm ninety percent sure the hate me but Dallon told me that it would be fine.

Ryan is bringing Hayley and Spencer and Jon are going to be there too.

"Dallon!" I yell as I jump into his arms.

"Ready to get outta here baby?" He asks me and and I smile.

"More than ready." I say and I kiss him on the cheek.

We walk out of the rehab center hand in hand and Dallon takes me back to his apartment.

A warm sense of  love and adoration hits me as I walk into Dallon and I's apartment.

I felt at home again.

The smell of Dallon's baking lingered in the air and the sound of the radio in the kitchen filled the apartment.

We both sit on the couch and bask in each others attention and love.

"Do you wanna order a pizza?" He asks and I smile.

"You know me all too well." I say as I kiss his cheek.

Nothing has changed much since I left. That's good though.

I don't know what I expected it to feel like to leave the center but I didn't think it would feel as good as it did.

"It should be here in twenty minutes. I wanted to make lunch for you but I messed it up and it looked weird." He tells me with a shrug.

"It probably tastes fine." I giggle.

"Sure." He scoffs.

"Did you miss me Dallon Weekes?" I ask him and he laughs.

"What's with the last name?" He asks.

"I feel like I never say your last name, like ever." I shrug.

"Okay.. I did miss you though." He tells me. "Did you miss me?" He asks.

"Of course I did. I couldn't stop thinking about you." I smile and so does he.

We carry on speaking for the rest of the night. We enjoyed pizza and watched movies and absolutely everything felt perfect.

We both ended up falling asleep on the couch, wrapped in each others arms.

It was nice. I just want to marry him right now. I want him to be the one I love for the rest of my life.

Dallon had to be at Gerard and Frank's house early so we showered and got dressed as soon as we woke up and then drove there.

Now we're parked outside their house.

I'm nervous.

What if he hates me and beats me up? What if he tells Dallon to break up with me?

"Calm down." Dallon tells me as he takes the keys out of the ignition. "He doesn't care anymore. He's just happy that I'm happy again with you."