♡25♡

♡Brendon♡

Dallon and I didn't leave each others sides the whole time and when it came time to leave, we were both sobbing into each others shoulders. I just want to stay with him forever.

I'm now laying in my bed thinking about how much I miss him already.

He seemed just as happy to see me when he saw me at first too.

He talked about how having Matty live with him is nothing like me living with him.

I'm happy he misses me. he should hate me to be honest.

Hayley runs in and jumps on to me. It wouldn't hurt usually because she's small but she was also running at top speed into my room.

"Can you just marry Dallon already?!" She yells and I chuckle.

"I plan on it." I say with a smirk and she gasps.

"When are ya gonna ask?" She asks as she moves off me and sits cross legged on the end of the bed and looks at me expectantly as if she's a child waiting for me to tell her a story.

"As soon as I get out of here. I'm going to run to the mall and pick up a ring and surprise him." I sit up and shrug as I here a knock on the door.

Hayley answers it and I can hear Ryan speak outside.

"Oh, um, hey. Did I get the wrong room? I'm looking for Brendon Urie." He stutters and I laugh at his lameness.

before Hayley can tell him that he has the wrong room because I know she will, I run over and hug Ryan tightly.

His shyness and confusion quickly turn into happiness and excite and he throws his arms around me.

"It's so good to see you Bren! I tried to get Spencer to come but you know how he is." Ryan says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I shrug and then i see the confusion on Hayley's features.

"Hayley, This is my best friend Ryan and Ryan this is my nurse friend Hayley." I introduce them to each other.

Ryan holds his hand out to shake hers  but she just rolls her eyes and hugs him.

Ryan blushes bright red and I laugh at him before Hayley pulls away.

"I'll give you boys some privacy. just call for me if you need anything." She says with a thick southern accent. She told me that's what her mom sounds like so I laugh.

Ryan and I sit on the twin bed and face each other.

"How are are you doing?" I ask.

"I've been good, how are you?" He asks back.

"I'm good, what about Spin?" I ask.

"I think he misses you. He hasn't really been the same at all since he stopped talking to you. I think once he sees how good you're doing, he'll come back to his old personality. He still loves you like a brother Bren, nothing can change that." He tells me and I feel a wave of tears hit my eyes.