♡6♡

♡Brendon♡

Dallon didn't come home until around six.

I was really bored sitting around and I didn't really want to get high again so I just ended up watching Netflix and raiding his cabinets for whatever junk food he had.

I only ended up finding a jar of nutella.

When Dallon got home, I was sitting on his couch with a blanket wrapped around myself, eating the nutella from the jar with a spoon and watching La La Land because it was the only movie Dallon had on disk.

I expected Dallon to be the slightest bit annoyed that I made a mess but he just shrugged sat beside me before taking the jar of nutella from me and eating a spoonful.

"Hey! I've licked that!" I say ask he sticks another spoonful into his mouth.

"I've sucked your dick before. I don't really care about sharing a spoon." He say as he finally lets me take the spoon and jar back.

"You have a point there." I say as I eat another spoonful.

We sit and watch the rest of the movie together as I can hear him sing along to all of the songs.

I missed this. The domestic behavior. Sarah was almost always out of the house. She hated seeing me high but I hated being alone so the more she left me alone, the more I would get high.

I have work tomorrow which sucks but I get to come home to Dallon afterwards so I have something to look forward to.

I almost completely forgot how perfect and beautiful Dallon is. He is just sitting there singing along to the movie in a hushed tone and he still manages to look amazingly beautiful.

His eyes reflect the tv and his hair is the perfect amount of messy. It looks like he's fighting to keep his eyes open but I know he will make it to the end of the movie because I can tell it's one of the few things Dallon will push away sleep for.

He used to stay up on the phone or skype with me no matter how tired he was and I really do feel bad for keeping him awake with my pointless rambling because I know that he used to have a hard time sleeping.

I haven't talked to Dallon all that much since I got here. Even when we were at the bar it was only a small conversation.

We definitely rushed a few things but we have time to become friends and I'm not going to mess up another relationship with Dallon. Even if it's platonic.

"How was your day?" I ask, trying to start up a conversation.

"Fucking atrocious. There's way too many hipsters that come into that store." Dallon says tiredley.

"Where do you work?" I ask and blush slightly as Dallon chuckles.

"The record store downtown." He says as he slowly steals my blanket.

"What's wrong with all the hipsters?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"They don't care about how the music sounds. They only care about it if no one has heard about it." He says and I nod.