(Kouen x Blind! Reader) Ephermal pain

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi or its characters, all rights reserved.
...

Darkness enveloped you, and it's staying, forever.

You feel empty, that little spark in you disappeared. Your eyes are dry, after the countless days of crying for what's long lost.

Your eyesight.

The muffled grave and sincere apologies were heard outside the room, as the doctors tried their best to explain that there's nothing they can do to return it.

"I can use my metal vessel to heal her!" Your lover boomed, with the slight gasp of fear of the doctors.

"Y-your highness, we explained this is the work of extreme black magic, only the person that did that to Miss (Y/N) can take the curse away."

"THEN WHY IS NO ONE FINDING THAT PERSON?!" Kouen yelled desperately with frustration.

"B-because your majesty, that magic user is d-d-dead."

Yells and screams were heard, accompanied by loud clanking, stomping and smashing. Hearing the gentle creak of the door, the door, the loud booming steps were making its way towards you. The room was silent, apart from the shallow breaths of Kouen.

"I'm sorry," Kouen whispered, as you felt a weight beside your bed.

"No worries dear, you won't have anyone to steal your right socks anymore at least!" You joked, trying to light up the heavy mood in the room. Kouen sighed heavily, before putting one hand on your cheek.

"You don't have to act so strong, (Y/N)."

Feeling all the negative emotions suddenly exploding inside your chest and flowing out of your mouth. You can't contain your misery any longer.

"Really?" You choked, an insane smile suddenly etched onto your face, "then kill me."

Feeling the tight arms around your frail body, you allowed the salty tears, one again, to slowly fall from your cheeks. You are useless now, without your sight, you cannot fight properly. Now only the darkness greeted you ever single day, it was painful. It drove you to the edge of your insanity.

"I'm a burden."

"You're not."

"I'm useless."

"That's not it."

"I want to die."

"Don't think like that."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do."

"IF YOU REALLY DO, THEN KILL ME!" You screamed, slamming your fists angrily onto the soft duvets, "I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE!"

Then the pain ceased.
...
Authors note:
END MY SUFFERING GUYS. TODAY MY MATHS TEACHER IS GOING TO MURDER OUR CLASS.

~Lychee_Chuan