(Judal x reader) Cold as ice

Disclaimer: I don't own Magi or it's characters, all rights reserved.
...

Her eyes are blue.

Her eyes are blue, unlike the clear blue sky, different from the crashing waves, not the typical ocean blue. Her eyes are... well, blue. Like the frost that forms on a warm hut's window, in the silver winter. Like the frozen tears of an ice queen, so lonely and sad. Like the bitter snow that would soon melt into spring, yet, as if against time - it never did. Like the gentle snow flakes that fell to earth, soon turning into a cold weapon that could kill an innocent child. Her eyes are like a cold, thick mist; mysterious, preserved and silent - that was the type of blue he was talking about.

Her face is as white as snow.

Her face is pale, just like the tale of Snow White. Her face, the same as the princess, tinted perfectly pink in contrast to her white skin. With silky locks that frames her face, a picture perfect. Her cherry lips, always curving into a polite smile, no matter what situation. Yet, she has an icy demeanour - the way she walks, like a swan gliding gracefully. The way she speaks: clearly and monotoned. The way she cry, making the world feel cold and in despair.

Her dance of death

She pierces her sword quickly into another enemy's chest, before delicately twirling around and kicking the other on on the face. The fast and steady movements makes her comparable to a ballerina, as she leaped, twirls and pirouetted across the battlefield, her twin blades glinting under the blazing, morning sun. Yes- that was her death dance; beautiful, yet, dangerous; gorgeous, yet, bloody.

(Y/N) (L/N) was her name. Judal loved (Y/N), for her sadistic way of killing, her beauty that awed all men, and her own unique personality. The personality that could charm, flatter or flirt. The personality that could hurt, break or deflate. The personality that could cheer up a mourning person. The personality that could kill the most gentle souls. Her personality is a mix of everything - or maybe not.

Even if she has even the smallest of fire burning inside her, with a pinch of Al-Thamen and a bucketful of Judal...

Then once again - she'll be cold as ice.
...
Authors note:
Sorry for the slow updates... I recently received a bunch of last minute projects and tests... So I couldn't update that much. I also want to work on my other fan-fic book, so the updates might be slow. I hope u guys are doing well, because Lychee is sick for days :)

~Lychee_Chuan