(Yunan x reader Mordern AU!)

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi or its characters, all rights reserved.
...
They once say, when soulmates have skin contact, they regain their past memories together. However...

You giggled, clutching your boyfriends, Chikao's arm. You were both waiting in the bus stop, because he promised to bring you to lunch at your favourite cafe.

Who needs soulmates? You are perfectly happy with him, he's the ideal man, kind, sweet, smart, cute and caring. You don't need one, you don't want one either.

Staring adoringly at him, you wondered what you might order, "How about we try the beef stew special?" Chikao Asked, almost reading your mind.

You nodded, smiling. "I also want to check out the new cake flavour, matcha and strawberry!"

"Hey~ I can bake that too you know?" He pouted pretending to be hurt.

"Haha! No I'll be busy comparing how good your one was to theirs-"

The bus, screeched to a halt in front of them, while you ran to the door, trying to get a good spot. However, a man, his yellow hair shine under the sunlight, tied neatly into a braid; with his shirt unbuttoned , displaying his chest. He was walking down the bus, they, your shoulders brushed against each other.

Laughs, two people ran around, playing in the fields. "How come you always win?" She pouted, annoyed at the smug man.

"That's because I'm Yunan, a Magi of course!" He grinned tackling the girl to the ground.

The two rolled around in the grass, laughing, "I hope we still remember each other, in the next life," he mumbled in he girl's hair.

"What was that?" The girl asked.

"Nothing~"

Gasping at the sudden flashback, you turned around to the man, who looks just as surprised. "(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Y-Yunan..." You whispered.

Soulmates? I think we all need one. They exist somewhere out there, when you find them, treasure them for the rest of your life.

"I'm glad my soulmate was you... (Y/N)," Yunan smiled.
...
Authors note:
Sorry for my inactivity~~~
~Lychee_Chuan