(Kouha x reader) Fly

Disclaimer:
I do not own magi or the characters nor do I own the image.
...

"Kouha?" Whispered (Y/N) as she stared at third prince of the Kou empire, his head lying on her lap.

"Hm?" Kouha opening one eye to stare at (Y/N).

(Y/N) smiled at Kouha's pink hues before staring towards the window, "do you ever wish you could fly?"

Kouha closed his eyes again, "nope. If you want to fly we can always get Judal to take us for a ride if we annoy him enough."

" I wanted to fly for real," (Y/N) said dreamily.

" Why?" Mumbled Kouha, "its perfectly fine down here,"

"Because the sky is such a beautiful place, when I was little I always have dreamed of soaring in the wide, open, blue space! One day, when I finally get to fly, I'll never come down again."

"Not even for me?" Asked Kouha sitting up, crossing his arms, as he stared at you expectedly.

You decided to tease the third prince," maybe I'll come visit you sometime," you teased poking his cheek.

Kouha growled at you, pushing you under him, "hm, can you repeat that?" He asked smirking.

"I said maybe I'll will-" you were cut off by Kouha pressing his lip into yours to stop you from saying anything else. A pink blush crept to you cheeks as he pulled away. Kouha grinned at your flushed face, "that's not what I remembered."

You giggled, clearly defeated, " that's why I'm still down here my prince," You replied stroking his cheeks.

Kouha smiled with satisfaction as he lay back down on your lap again, "one day when I finally fly, I'm taking you with me." You whispered.

... 
A/N:
I enjoyed writing this story a lot, since Kouha is baeeeeee!!!! <3 <3 <3
~ lychee_chuan