(Aladdin x reader) Run for your life... with the pervert

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi or its characters, all right reserved.
...
Walking through the Sindria palace, you breasts slight bobbed up and down. The sun peeked through the windows as you smiled, watching princess Kougyoku make daisy chains on the grass.  Turning around again, you bumped into someone.

Last night:

"(Y/N) I NEED TO WARN YOU!!!" Yamuraiha Yelled, slamming your door open. Startled, you dropped the book you're reading, watching it fall to the ground. Which page number was it again?

"Yes Yamuraiha-Chan?" You asked concerned, while picking up the book with a frown.

"IF YOU SEE A SHORT BOY WITH BLUE BRAIDS AND A GOLDEN FLUTE AROUND HIS NECK, DO NOT TALK TO HIM! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" She Yelled, looking nervously outside the door, "HIS HERE!"

Watching your best friend slam the door shut again, you tilted your head to the side in confusion, before shrugging it off. Opening the book again, you began to read, soon, the topic slipped off your mind.

Now:

The boy had blue hair tied into braids, a blue jacket with bandages underneath, white pants, bare-foot, a white cloth around his head and a golden flute around his neck. "Sorry miss!" He chirped, before staring straight at you. Is he... drooling?!

You gulped, remembering that's the person Yamuraiha was talking about. I should run. However, the thing that stopped you was the fact he looks so young and cute, there's no way he would be deadly right? You also heard he is a student of Yamuraiha, so he's safe... so you thought.

Stepping forward, you knelt to his height, "hello, what's your name?" You asked. Big mistake.

"My name is Aladdin! And..." suddenly you felt a pair of hands playing with your breasts. Giving out a shriek, you tried to shake him off, however no avail. Watching the blue boy enjoy himself, you remembers your best friends advice: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

That's when you ran, around the palace just like she said, yet, Aladdin don't seem to notice or shaken off. For almost a hour, you ran around the palace with the pervert is playing with your boobs, while others watched you with more pity than embarrassment.

Time skip (Typical Lazy Lychee):

"(Y/N). I told you to run for you life, not, run for your life with that pervert!" Yamuraiha Yelled pointing a finger angrily in Aladdin's direction.

"I-I followed your advice to run at least... hehe..."
...
Authors note:
Request by Kuurochii ~~ Hope you enjoyed this <3
~Lychee_Chuan