Featuring: Hakuryuu, Alilbaba, Kassim, Sinbad and Titus

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi or its characters, all rights reserved.
...

[If they had only 15 minutes left to live what would they do?]

Hakuryuu:

First of all, he would be surprised since he managed to survive without legs and an arm. However, then, he will start crying like a baby, only to be comforted by you as always.

He would spend time with Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin, Hakuei ams most importantly you. You guys would be sitting in his garden, where he spent day a night in, all his proud and joy is in the plants and flowers. Talking about good memories and teasing each other for the last time. Who would forget his last kiss with his lover?

Alibaba:

He would freak out and roll on the floor, gloomy. Muttering the word: " I have not married to (Y/N) yet, I have not married to (Y/N) yet..." Then being smacked on the back of his head by his beloved, you. For the rest of the day you, Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin would be having their last adventure together, having as much fun as possible.

When it's time for Alibaba's passing, he would give you Kassim's piercing, his most valued possession.

Kassim:

He would raid a nobles house one more time with the slums army. Then ensuring everyone would be okay once his gone, sharing the loot equally and appointing the next leader. Once done he would spend his last minutes with you star gazing, giving you a light peck on the lips while you aren't paying attention.

Sinbad:

He would be organising the next king and ensuring the safety of Sindria and its people. Giving his wealth away to those in need, saying farewells to the seven generals and having only a TINY sip of sake (guilty). Then he would figure out where to place his metal vessels.

Then, very typical of Sinbad, he would try to steal your virginity so you could not run off with another man when he passed away. Then slapped on the face, however he still gave your half of his wealth, wanting you have a easy life even while his gone.

Titus:

Titus would start hugging you and Marga and burst into tears, wasting his last minutes just doing that. Then he would hear you promise that you would look after Marga and look after the well-being of Reim with Muu and the others.

He's going to scoff his face in Spintus's cooking with Aladdin, whisk also trying to find another Magi to take his job on and everything that promises Reim to be in good hands.

...
Authors note:
I'm doing a Kou family edition next, I hope you like this. <3

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO REQUEST THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED.

~Lychee_Chuan