(Masrur x reader) Do not blink challenge

Disclaimer: I don't own Magi or its characters, all rights reserved.
...
Your eyes are going to break. Squinting in concentration a the pink haired fanalis, as he stared into your eyes, with no apparent emotion, or a hint of giving up. Eyes watering, you managed to stutter, "how are you going Ru-Ru?"

"Fine... It's boring."

Biting your lip, you banged your fist in the wall, to forget the pain in your eyes. Your breathing becomes shallow, your eyes are on fire, you can't hold any longer...

"(Y/N), just give up, you are hurting yourself," Masrur said, noticing your pain.

"No, no, I want to win this game!" You cried, a single tear falling out of your eyes.

Masrur blinked, "happy (Y/N)?"

Shutting your eyes tightly, you let the darkness envelop you. Boy, never had you been so relieved to blink. Wiping the tear from your eyes, you pouted: "You let me win again Masrur, didn't I tell you, no mercy?"

"Well, I can't let you suffer because I have an advantage," Masrur reasoned, "I can go without blinking for hours."

Laughing, you placed a arm around Masrur's hip, (because he's so tall), "I know you did it because you love me too~"

"Well, saves me the time to say it myself," He smiled, leaning down to give a light peck on your lips.
...
Author notes:
Guys, it's really hard for me to write Magi fan fictions, because I'm running out of ideas.
~Lycheu_Chuan