(Kouha x reader) Love is an illusion 7

Chapter 6: decision

"I've decided!" Announced Kouha jumping up and down on his bed, pointing his finger in the air.

"Decided?" You asked hopefully, " have you decided to finally stop jumping on your bed Master Kouha?"

"No!" Replied Kouha, "the repayment remember?"

You nodded slowly with recognition, "all two?"

"Only one just for now," explained Kouha, grinning from ear to ear.

"What do I have to do then Master Kouha?"

"You'll go to the Kou's dragon festival!" Exclaimed Kouha dramatically, waiting for your squeal of joy.

However, he was greeted with silence and a blank face from you.

"Dragon festival?" You asked dumbly.

"You don't know what the dragon festival is (Y/N)!?" Cried Kouha, shocked.

"We get to see dragons?" You asked, again, with hope, "I always wanted to see one."

Kouha groaned at your clueless nature, "its named "Dragon festival" because there's always a huge dragon dancing in the centre of the festival."

"So there's a dancing dragon too?" You asked, smiling a little.

"No (Y/N), it's people dancing in a big dragon costume!" Wailed Kouha, "how could you not know all this? You've been here at Kouha for a half year already, plus, I always see you go to the library."

You blushed bright red with embarrassment, that explains the the giant section filled with what's called the "Kou dragon festival".

"Back on point," started Kouha, interrupting your thoughts, " I'm taking you there for the festival as your first repayment."

You frowned, "master Kouha, I don't expect to do anything fun for your repayments, I want to do something useful and repay for your kindness."

"You are doing something useful (Y/N)! We are going to get food, get food cost money, the salesman uses it to support his family, a healthy family means a happy family, a happy family results in a good future," reasoned Kouha.

A happy family results in a good future?

You nodded, not daring to say more.

"Then that's decided!"
...
Authors note:
Okay, as you can all see I've changed the cover of my book because my good friend Kuurochii has offered to make a cover for me!! Thank you for the cover and thank you everyone for the lovely comments!! Ps. I'm willing to take three requests for this book, the reason I'm only taking three requests is because I write my books while waiting for my brother at school, then at night I publish it. I hope you understand... and hurry and claim one of those requests!! XD

~Lychee_chuan